• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Doddsy

Mafia God
We probably would have some idea if there was a poisoner at the very least, arsonist doesn't really figure as a status effect thing. All we know so far is that poyser seemed to have a status effect so that would be your primary focus unless anyone else can vouch for other 'status effects'

Yeah functionally they do cancel each other out quite a bit.

As I said, I wanna lynch Doddsy kill Rugrat cos we avoid double night and hit the two scummiest players in the thread lol.
Course arsonist does, people get doused which is a status effect. I couldn't heal Poysers decay, already been covered. I am very obviously not based around Poyser.

Dalton

Distinguished
That doesn't make any sense still. You think Rugrat is highly likely scum but still want to go with the wagon he pushes? Also beloved still kicks in from night kill so your plan doesn't make sense anyway, at least in my experience.

I'm not disputing that you've been on me, but you're under the impression Rugrat and I are the same alignment right? Why would Rugrat, who you say is 99% scum, try make a counter wagon on a team mate?
Beloved is for lynches only im pretty sure?

And again, do you think scum who is scrambling would not try distance from teammates through busses/accusations if they feel like they're cooked?

Because lets be honest, Rugrat was cooked lol.

Its all WIFOM and I'm not engaging in that. I have, all phase, had two people I wanted to lynch between. You, or Rugrat. Rugrat's mind games aren't gonna change that.

If you want to criticise people for following the wagon Rugrat started there are much more relevant people to look at tbh since I've been your staunchest critic all game.

Dalton

Distinguished
Course arsonist does, people get doused which is a status effect. I couldn't heal Poysers decay, already been covered. I am very obviously not based around Poyser.
1. Noone gets told they are 'doused' so your role clearing that would be based on no skill and pure luck, which I don't see Odo implementing. He would just not have an arsonist. Far more likely it would be for a poisoner but then... why has noone been poisoned and we're on D4 lol.

2. Do you know for certain you couldn't heal Poyser's decay? Did you ask Odo? Because that's the only thing all game that has made your role existing have any merit lol.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Beloved is for lynches only im pretty sure?

And again, do you think scum who is scrambling would not try distance from teammates through busses/accusations if they feel like they're cooked?

Because lets be honest, Rugrat was cooked lol.

Its all WIFOM and I'm not engaging in that. I have, all phase, had two people I wanted to lynch between. You, or Rugrat. Rugrat's mind games aren't gonna change that.

If you want to criticise people for following the wagon Rugrat started there are much more relevant people to look at tbh since I've been your staunchest critic all game.
It is not only for lynches at all. Very common that you have to worry about protecting a princess, that's pretty much the point.

No, because if you're cooked you don't try and put team mates in danger obviously.

I am criticising everyone on it, you just look particularly bad for the logical fallacy

Dalton

Distinguished
If I am lynched the following day phase is to be skipped.
lynched? @Doddsy
It is not only for lynches at all. Very common that you have to worry about protecting a princess, that's pretty much the point.

No, because if you're cooked you don't try and put team mates in danger obviously.

I am criticising everyone on it, you just look particularly bad for the logical fallacy
Again, this is pure WIFOM.

If you're both scum, and Rugrat pushes things onto you and it succeeds, he looks really good. If he gets lynched, you look good for the reasons you are mentioning now.

Which makes it a usable plan as scum and, utlimately, WIFOM.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
Setup Spec I don't see how Miquella is beloved
Yeah no lol

Beloved princess isn't just lynches its all kills

Either scum and flat out lying or scum and trying to bait my gun to protect a teammate
Putting my faith in you here, great champion of the land, where are we voting?

Doddsy

Mafia God
lynched? @Doddsy

Again, this is pure WIFOM.

If you're both scum, and Rugrat pushes things onto you and it succeeds, he looks really good. If he gets lynched, you look good for the reasons you are mentioning now.

Which makes it a usable plan as scum and, utlimately, WIFOM.
He's pretty clearly lying here, it's not how the role works. It defeats the purpose of the role entirely if it's lynch only.

Sure it's WIFOM. But it's significantly more likely that he is trying to push the wagon he thinks has the highest chance of success. The one that already had CP on and you pushing me.

Back