• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
Gramma ain't ever used the variant in his life. Beloved Princess is meant to be a liability sort of role that town have to protect to balance out strong roles.
You sure? I recall the lynch one and I havne't played elsewhere for quite a while.
whats doddsys claim

and im not interested in u tellong me ur gna make me stay cuz of a vig claim. take a stance already. where is the scum?
he says he can heal status effects (but this doesn't include poyser's SK thingy somehow)

we also have no evidence that 'status effects' exist yet if poyser's thing doesn't count as one.

doesnt make sense

Rugrat

Caldust
@RDK

what is your case on me? Considering I was the main person who went out of my way to fight for you when we were both on the chop?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Gramma ain't ever used the variant in his life. Beloved Princess is meant to be a liability sort of role that town have to protect to balance out strong roles.
didnt he use it in GoT?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 4 Vote Count 4

Rugrat 8 - Big Man, BPD, Ekko, Soulkiller, Doddsy, RDK, Arp, Evans
RDK 2 - Retro, Phenom
Doddsy 4 - CP, Rugrat, Dalton, Alco
No Lynch 1 - Lethal

With 16 alive, 9 votes to lynch. You have 18 minutes.

Doddsy

Mafia God
flavor?
n1 n2 n3?

do u like cure roleblcoks and stuff?
I'm limited shot and haven't used because I have not had reason. No, not blocks etc. It will be for poisons/arsons something along those lines. Couldn't cure Poysers decay because I can't target dead people, so not aimed at Poysers decay meaning there's definitely something else about.

I'm Miriel, a big priest turtle

Back