• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
okay fine if you want to solve the game, then lynch me

if you, like you said literally last phase, want ME to solve you either die this night phase or you get lynched. you know there's a roadblock here and will continue to be.
if you don't want me solving, then do it. you know what my flip will do.
u arent in PoE. atleast not for me. pls do not suggest being lynched

my PoE is this

soulkiller
lethal
phenom/arp
alco

doddsy/BLD/evans/bigman

its fken huge. i need the townies in it to start solving and say something other than ekko is scum when im confirmed vig lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
ekko, me, or tiara

if BLD is town, go with his reads
if ekko is actually town and not indie, go with his reads after this day phase

ISO both
i should clarify
reads is all encompassing. it includes assuming they're on their townie meta or scum meta and calculates where their motivations may lie, same with me

either its town putting faith in me despite no real confirmation because my ability was a one shot used on ultra, or scum know im town and they fear if a lynch on me happens today it will actually shed light

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ekko, me, or tiara

if BLD is town, go with his reads
if ekko is actually town and not indie, go with his reads after this day phase

ISO both
i am town and i made not one, not two but probably 3 major mistakes in
1. letting ultra get lynched when i didnt feel hes scum
2. shooting tweet
3. scum reading RDK

we have soulkiller literally being caught here. could u please try and find possible scummates to soulkiller?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Fwiw I don‘t think Lethal is scum. I think he just likes being a contrarian.
im feeling it too lol
but his reads r so bad

u can see his thought process making sense from a townie PoV being extra cocky and thinks he actually found scum. i dont think real scum jumps at me like this at start of day. certainly not a scum lethal

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
im feeling it too lol
but his reads r so bad

u can see his thought process making sense from a townie PoV being extra cocky and thinks he actually found scum. i dont think real scum jumps at me like this at start of day. certainly not a scum lethal
I don‘t think you‘re scum either. You‘re almost a Town SK, though lol.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Why would I go for you when I have pretty damning evidence for SK being scum?
don't try to answer with a question

why do you think i should be not be prioritized over SK?
i could very well fuck the game for town with my paranoia.
and i think we can all agree and concede on how town SK *usually* plays. i am far less worried about my doubts on him right now because i think my read on him is pretty clear, given almost zero aggression and deflection from him.
ekko and BLD, however, this late in the game complicates things. factor that in with fang still in the shadows.
if im wrong on ekko and you, we can atleast rule out one factor and see if BPD survives the night. if BPD flips town and ekko AND i survive the night and we look there

but ekko knows that im at the point of no return. there's no way im letting this go now that neither top candidates for manipulation tactics are still alive. players i think have very, very strong abilities to manipulate.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
:pogba:

Read his posts back, he literally confirms that it could only be me because I hinted
oh where was that

when i asked him could it be evans he said no because the message was during the day

CP said the message he got hinted at a possible scum character

Back