• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
No. I think if Nom commuted himself then he would be unblockable, but I can't see why he couldn't be blocked from commuting someone else. He himself isn't commuting
So scum decide to role block commuter instead of jailer, gunsmith, watcher, tracker?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm telling you man, Phenom is just lying about commuting me. I'm strapped with my vest. I dare wolves to come strongman a powerless townie.
okay you may actually legit be baiting and RDK is right about you
ofc it's fair if u consider my self lynches to be baits aswell

pls help me out here fella. you don't think it's important for town to know your abilities, but you insist you're vanilla and dare this anyway
...?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I gave the reads. You’re choosing to not look at them. Stop playing games. I’m being very nice.
Lynch me. Be wrong. I’ll laugh.

You forget where I got deflated being wrong on ultra? I’ve said ideas on how could dragon be commuted if he got the armour? You’re just ignoring the thread to suit your agenda.

99% cleared. You can take it for what it is. I’m sick of recycling the same statement.

TMI? Rugrat was a town read of mine and I bought his claim. Totally TMI.

Explain the second kill. Seriously. You’ve tried to angle shoot that the weapon was faulty. You’ve stood by the vig claim and coasted off it - using a sketchy series of targets to arrive at tweet, in spite of heavily sussing Haza. You perked up with activity once Poyser & Pein got got.

I legit cannot work with you whilst you spout this tripe. Just spamming to help wolves blend in. Have some conviction and vote me if you’re so sure.

You want SK gone cos he’s an obstacle to your win.
yeah this can go lol

next

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so soul and lethal r identified scum

next working out doddsy vs dalton

Doddsy

Mafia God
i listen to gameplay. lethal is welcomed to come here and town his ass off any time!
So do I but playing the odds at this stage is advantageous. Can't be taking a less than optimal vote.
he said he is not. do u really think he will claim it anyway? this is silly
I think it's not out of the realm to claim it. We can't afford to lynch him if he does, and he needs scum dead as well if he is collecting great runes which I think is likely. He can confirm SK as scum
the serpent is probably fake lol. im straight up leaning mafia on soul
RDK flipped town and he was the one with the info right?
My brain is like this:

Soul-Doddsy

Phenom-Lethal

I just think Phenom is scum here. Lethal is the fourth scummiest person here.

Also, I'm kind of shit talking wolves and Lethal. If Lethal is wolf, we'll still get him eventually. If Lethal is town, wolves know they can't fucking kill me.
Can I not be paired with SK just cause you have failing comprehension skills ty

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i wud suggest putting lethal and soul on ignore for the rest of the game

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
1. Lethal
4. Phenom
5. Retrolize
6. Ekko
13. Big Man
15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
18. Flower
20. Black Legged Dragon

22. Soulkiller
23. Alco

I think we the plain texts are our outside chances of a scum not within the blue, but hit the coloureds first obvs
iirc you and Dalton have been going through a similar tug o war thing on scum accusations against each other yeah?
or am I misremembering

The X

Marvelous
I've been here all game trying to solve so I mean bit hurtful, sorry my posts don't exceed 1000.

Claim is what role I've got. If you think it's fake that's your perogative, but why would I fake a status healer when no status' have been observed if I'm scum, that just reeks of stupidity.
Nah, you've legit played a good scum game. Look at game state? You guys have honestly done a banger of a job.

Sometimes it's as easy as everyone expecting one thing and you doing the opposite.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
So do I but playing the odds at this stage is advantageous. Can't be taking a less than optimal vote.

I think it's not out of the realm to claim it. We can't afford to lynch him if he does, and he needs scum dead as well if he is collecting great runes which I think is likely. He can confirm SK as scum

RDK flipped town and he was the one with the info right?

Can I not be paired with SK just cause you have failing comprehension skills ty
well doesnt the fact that big man wanting to lynch soul today tell u that he could be serpent? enough of this shite. vote soul

The X

Marvelous
The question I honestly get tired of the most is 'why would I do this as scum'? Considering how long Doddsy has been playing for, I'm sure he understands my sentiment. I've seen wolves try to pull all kind of crazy shit just for a win.

Doddsy

Mafia God
wtf is this hot garbage???
What's garbage about it? We're not short on time and it's entirely within reason that his best path to victory at this point is coming forward.
Doddsy knows he is done next day after Soul flips wolf.
Up your comprehension skills bro for realsies
If that’s what you actually believe then why are you voting an Indy? lol.
Because I don't know if you are an indy or just scum, that's literally the entire point.
So scum decide to role block commuter instead of jailer, gunsmith, watcher, tracker?
I thought we were operating under the assumption that CP jailed Nom?
Did @Alco investigate anyone last night?
Not that he said I don't think

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Doddsy knows he is done next day after Soul flips wolf.

X, work with me here.

After my flip

Doddsy/Dalton/Tiara/Ekko

I am almost certain RDK was offed by ekko. Only thing that makes sense. He had a gun and scum feared getting shot.

Tiara she was being very ingenious in her push, why a watcher is not being role blocked here? Why go for an indie when entire scum is still alive.

Dalton I already explained

There is probably one final scum in Alco/Lethal/Evan

If there is scum in arp/retro game is pretty much lost.

I would put you as scum but I don’t believe you and ekko are in the same team as scum. Only one of you probably and leaning more towards ekko. I been town reading you fairly all game and I’ll stick to my guts.

Back