• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
thatd be weird because if he was jailed it shudnt refund it

does non consecutive mean even odd or it can be any as long as its not in a row

that shudnt be how it works
maybe i misunderstood but i thought he was saying he cant submit usage two nights in a row

if he submitted and was jailed last night then yeah i dont think he should have been able to submit last night.

if its not him that stopped the kill, scum must have not shot (unlikely) or shot BPD/someone else who has a BP vest.

IF anyone has hidden a BP vest until now you should tell us since scum know already in this scenario.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
maybe i misunderstood but i thought he was saying he cant submit usage two nights in a row

if he submitted and was jailed last night then yeah i dont think he should have been able to submit last night.

if its not him that stopped the kill, scum must have not shot (unlikely) or shot BPD/someone else who has a BP vest.

IF anyone has hidden a BP vest until now you should tell us since scum know already in this scenario.
they might have shot the serpent if has bulletproof

but then it means the serpent kill failed as well if he even exists

im thinking lethal possibly marika and did something. idk night seems a complete mystery

Dalton

Distinguished
well its backed by lethals play yesterday being abyssmal so not rly that much of a shot in the dark
im not saying lethal being scum is a shot in the dark, just your rune spec specifically if there's no flavour to back it up.

I think its notable Lethal was willing to hammer and potentially take a poisoning when it turned out the poison shit was fake.

Looks like fake town valiance.

Dalton

Distinguished
they might have shot the serpent if has bulletproof

but then it means the serpent kill failed as well if he even exists

im thinking lethal possibly marika and did something. idk night seems a complete mystery
im working under the assumption serpent cant just shoot every night. we already had a sk flip.

serpent should claim if they exist btw, they 100% need to work with town to win now and it reduces POE

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
well lets say the PoE is a bit large rn i want to add more townies than doubt them so ill only keep this idea at the back of my head

so where today? doddsy/lethal?
I have no idea tbh. I‘d like to wait for Phenom to claim his usage first, then we‘ll see.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im working under the assumption serpent cant just shoot every night. we already had a sk flip.

serpent should claim if they exist btw, they 100% need to work with town to win now and it reduces POE
its the weekend now phenom should be able to post. if hes town he has a super perfect PoV to solve the game and pull a SHEEPnom

Emil

V.I.P. Member
btw soul having a rune that does nothing probably leans bigman's role into being real and helpful to town as a psudo/demigods cop

WHICH

fits serpent alot lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so PoE is just these 4

doddsy
lethal
phenom
alco

in that order probably

hard to see lethal and phenom in same team given lethals attempt to derail to phenom yeaterday tbh. phenom is townier overall.

i could see it as a possibility for lethal soul doddsy to get credit off phenom and make souls claim more belivable with him and doddsy being alive

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

this right after an (obvious) false claim by scum claiming indie?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
should be at worst

7-4-1

likely

8-3-1 or 8-4

3 mafia being
doddsy
lethal
phenom

serpent being