• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
that is so far from what "poisoned" is

ur squirming here
disagree, it sounds like its functionally the same.
- Grafting (If you kill or hammer a player, you will compulsively scavenge body parts from them to attach to yourself. If the player has an active role that began with 2 or more shots, you will gain a shot of it. You cannot acquire additional killing roles with this method. You may also target a corpse at night, but you cannot do this in the same day/night cycle as the first method, and not all corpses will be in a usable condition. You have enough space for 2 additional body parts)

soul's ability

ratchet was a 2x busdriver

> n1 there were no kills, so its not possible for soul to gain any ability unless he gets one from the corpse of aurelion (day 1 lynch)
> n2 mafia failed a janitor kill on ratchet. they probably tried to get ratchet's ability here and failed
> n3 mafia killed ratchet. most likely got a 1 shot of his busdrive.
> n4 mafia killed CP and busdriven evans with RDK resulting in RDK's death

what we know:

> arp told us that RDK was gna shoot evans. evans benefits the most from a dead RDK
> arp cannot be scum with evans because he wouldnt tell us this and caste doubts on his mate
> arp can be scum alone casting doubts on a town evans. this cannot be the case because big man confirmed RDK wanted to shoot evans so unless arp and bigman r a team together this cant be the case

we arrive at a high chance of scum evans tbh
:bjpenn:

Thoughts on the possibility of Big Man being the one who told scum to do the busdrive? As you say Arp wouldn't tell us if scum most likely so that leaves Big Man.

The X

Marvelous
well the gun didnt replace the factional kill seeing as how CP was killed yesterday and ratchet the night before it when the gun was given
But at least with the gun, you have the option to use it. Could just be a one shot extra kill for scum.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Invigorate: Amplifies an ability.

Claims so far: Watcher, Tracker, Gunsmith, Rune Cop, Jailkeep…what‘s there to amplify, exactly? The only amp action would be with the Vig which means that role would exist for only one other Townie.

Dalton

Distinguished
Just read that guy‘s posts regarding my results on SK from D5.
i cant criticise too much cos i also thought your "dont hammer" stuff was suss lol.

That said I do find it odd he seemed to keep focusing you. But its quite bold to do that if he's trying to protect sk

The X

Marvelous
If his role is to heal status effects and this status effect works that you die at end of day, he surely has to be able to heal you today or else his role is useless.

oh? so basically alco would have to be lying

good info

what do you mean 'claimed'

are you assuming BPD scum and Doddsy town in this instance? if so BPD would have no reason to 'test' anything re: Doddsy.

Did you only receive the vest last night though? Thought you received it night before?

im on board except if he can heal bld (regardless of alignment) he'll prolly only do it if we keep him alive.

its a weird catch 22 thing

rdk thing actually interesting

was a weird kill at the time and now this.
I received my vest on N4.

Also remember this, Lethal came in with bull shit about being able to craft a third item. As well, he 'checked his PM again' and said that the gun could not be fake or misfire as well as the vest being a super protect.

The X

Marvelous
that is so far from what "poisoned" is

ur squirming here
You owe my massive apologies after this game for all this suss.

It's the same fucking thing as poison. I've been affected by a status and I am going to die at end of day. Is that not poison just with a flavored name?

Dalton

Distinguished

Claims so far: Watcher, Tracker, Gunsmith, Rune Cop, Jailkeep…what‘s there to amplify, exactly? The only amp action would be with the Vig which means that role would exist for only one other Townie.
could amplify watcher/tracker to rolewatcher/roletracker, gunsmith/runecop to full cop.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
i cant criticise too much cos i also thought your "dont hammer" stuff was suss lol.

That said I do find it odd he seemed to keep focusing you. But its quite bold to do that if he's trying to protect sk
I mean, they also didn‘t mess with me lol. Which I assume was because they couldn‘t have…because they were more afraid of RDK shooting Evans than dealing with the Watcher…because Evans is just scum.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I can heal all status effects, but we've limited idea of what ones are in the game. I imagine there's more than just the poison as otherwise I think I'd just be a poison healer right?
nvm here we go

im hung up on the use of "poison" in particular because if i were in the position of being healed, if i wanted to see whether the claim was true or whether it was just a bunk scum claim, i would have used a completely different status word so we *could* see if there actually were diff status effects

the problem for me in this particular issue is the use of poison
I think Soul fake claiming poison is an excellent way to get people to buy your claim.
and this post frankly spooks me

here's also more posts from doddsy on the status effect healer thing:
That would rely on him not dying which was very low probability. If he's faking then that just looks worse for me, so not really at all.

I dunno if a bomb counts as a status effect bro you in big trouble

I told you kept trying to vote lethal

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
basically i am truly wondering if this particular thing here is literally just a case of "hidden what's right in front of you"

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

here lemme see if i can pull up claims i can remember

Dalton

Distinguished
I received my vest on N4.

Also remember this, Lethal came in with bull shit about being able to craft a third item. As well, he 'checked his PM again' and said that the gun could not be fake or misfire as well as the vest being a super protect.
so we're assuming scum shot CP and you received the vest.

Then couldn't shoot yesterday because...?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Sorry, but with all the shade and heat I got because I went after SK it‘s hard for me to trust most players now. I think I can trust Ekko and Retro and Dalton, though.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

might mean it makes the action bypasses roleblocks which could be a counter to CP/phenom roles

the problem is he said he gains an extra shot after the first great rune is lost or smth. let me get the quote

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You owe my massive apologies after this game for all this suss.

It's the same fucking thing as poison. I've been affected by a status and I am going to die at end of day. Is that not poison just with a flavored name?
yes i do apologize. i fail to see a clear open and shut case around you. lmao

and i dont know the flavor!! i wouldn't know
i haven't played elden ring anyway, flavor isn't what i care about and it takes away from my overall point

Back