• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ultra

THE BEAR
On Tweet?

I'm coming around to an old meta read of him coasting and being obvscum in the thread. The points raised by Poyser furthered it. He's definitely someone I'd like to push. I don't think he's done anything to earn town points but it's not enough to assume he's scum yet.

I see.

While awaiting claims and stuff is procedurally the correct move one benefit of spontaneous wagons is a much higher info payoff if he flips scum, without time for mafia to prepare countermeasures. I don't think I'd entertain it if there was anyone strongly reading him town but nobody is. I had him in my town lite pile, but that pile honestly usually has a scum or two who knows how to say the correct things and passes.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yes.
He never backed away.
If eurolean flips scum ekko gonna be my number one sus. Vig him
If he flips indie he will also be sus to me.
I think he was gonna say "see we shulda lynched someone else"
"If was scum I wulda just lynched him"
This is how kekko likes to gain town cred.
By not lynching town.
he literally does it all the time even on the last game.
Refused to hammer @craand then used that the next day to say "I cant be scum I wasnt even lynching town"
I literally told him it was a lose lose situation for him but he persisted on trying to derail.
Hella dumb.
then u shud just be voting me here if u scum read me regardless of aurelian's flip u rly dont need to see his flip

also the points u r making r all things i do as town, if not i do it more as such. i defend and buddy townies alot as town. u cant dismiss that because ive done it as scum too lol...

this isnt how u read a player

Ratchet

1. Please stop using dumb mafia terminology/jargon, it makes these posts even harder to discern
2. I don't know what this tweet shit even means to follow that up
3. Already explained I'm a pro-town indie bodyguard who can remove role-protect from scum and put role-protection on town roles

I leave for work in 2 hours
Question - do you specifically action to role protect or remove protect against players, or is it just one action that ends up changing based on which alignment you target? If the latter, are you informed of this? I am trying to see if you might be able to be used as a pseudo-cop here.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Okay, our thoughts line up on this.

You think he was trying to derail the Aurelian wagon to look good to town?
at a certain point u gotta realize is defending a free "mislynch" even worth it, when it clearly doesnt even give me town cred lol

i am not playing for town cred - i am town lol. i am defending him because i think its not the optimal lynch. thats all there is to that

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Oh I don't know if I'm that interested in that either. Unless he's been active in the last twelve pages, he hasn't been around much and I consider him to usually be low hanging fruit
yeah you're far more interested in taking posts wildly out of context without bothering to do any due diligence lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
idk what 4th grade is literature-san
I figured.

Question - do you specifically action to role protect or remove protect against players, or is it just one action that ends up changing based on which alignment you target? If the latter, are you informed of this? I am trying to see if you might be able to be used as a pseudo-cop here.
I do both. If I target a town player, they are role-protected. If I target a scum or non-aligned town player, they have any role-protection, etc...removed. The flip side is if its a super-kill, then I die but the player I'm protecting will survive. If its a normal kill, we both survive. It also prevents role-blocks as well for a targeted town player.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yes.
Only reason I can think he would persist staying on it.
Even after I spelled it out multiple times that it was a dumb move.
He said he wasnt afraid of the flip.
That town wasnt gonna punish him even if aurelian did flip scum
Then when aurelian says he needs kekko dead kekko refuses to lynch him for ????? Reasons?
I hope aurelian just flips scum and then lynch/vig kekko.
I think they botched the fake claim.
tpein yall literally not gonna do shit to me regardless of aurlions flip lol

its call absolute sheer confidence in being a townie
oYBxZAR.png

Back