• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
at a certain point u gotta realize is defending a free "mislynch" even worth it, when it clearly doesnt even give me town cred lol

i am not playing for town cred - i am town lol. i am defending him because i think its not the optimal lynch. thats all there is to that
Well, what is the optimal lynch?

Poyser

I figured.

I do both. If I target a town player, they are role-protected. If I target a scum or non-aligned town player, they have any role-protection, etc...removed. The flip side is if its a super-kill, then I die but the player I'm protecting will survive. If its a normal kill, we both survive. It also prevents role-blocks as well for a targeted town player.
ye, american school system sucks. not as much as their security but thats a whole n'other can of worms!

Evans

Acclaimed
I figured.

I do both. If I target a town player, they are role-protected. If I target a scum or non-aligned town player, they have any role-protection, etc...removed. The flip side is if its a super-kill, then I die but the player I'm protecting will survive. If its a normal kill, we both survive. It also prevents role-blocks as well for a targeted town player.
flavour pls

Poyser

I figured.

hang on pretty sure this is not what you said originally

also dont think gram would use the term super kill either thinking about it

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I agree in that his commentary around Aurelian/me was weird. Felt like he thought he needed to say something but had nothing to say about it. In other words, overly-concerned with how he is perceived.
who r u guys talking about here @Evans ?

lethal?

i missed where he mentioned yoshi

Rugrat

Caldust
I am enjoying all of the discussion around Contender Lethal, if I'm understanding correctly in previous bouts as Town he's been less than concerned with making friends and how he appears?

I am concerned that the end of the first day is nigh and we still have at least a single challenger that has yet to venture anything in @Rugrat, please correct me if wrong as I would hate to besmirch anyone that has earned their place here.

Eternal vigilance is key to our success in the challenges ahead.
I have posted - nothing of consequence though. The game started yesterday while I was at work, and I had after work drinks. Im slowly catching up in drips and drabs now lol

Back