• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Lethal

Exceptional
Dibbo really comes in and starts finger wagging at guys who have 10 times his post count.

The problem is it's way too easy for him to just sit back and nitpick. There isn't any genuine casing being done. He's done the "other people have said it" appeal with me too. He's an ankle biter.
Post count is NAI for me. People can spam complete BS to avoid suspicion.
im not going to be clueless forever lol. im bound to eventually get my head right. the votes literally mean nothing lol. im giving out my intentions in words by saying my scum reads outload and seeing how viable is that direction.

the playerbase is good, but nothing i havent played in before - look GoT game for example. its nothing i cant function well on. i think its just unfair to expect me to get kicking right off the bat when none else is able to do it.

okay lethal answer me this. are all the wagons that we have today scum? tell me? are all scum or some are going to be town?

because if some are town then why is me, as scum, not just pushing those town wagons for free mislynch?

im playing to not make mistakes. i dont think just lynch this lynch this lynch this is how we win this game. id rather we take our time and think about every single one of those lynches, and think about future lynches and future future lynches and systematically play the game

one good flip is all im gna need lethal. a single one. and my head is gna go completely over the table and the game will be flipped upside down

Lots of word salad.

IDK how the wagons will go, but there's direction to take and you've not taken a single seat. I've never seen you worried about making mistakes before. Colour me shocked that you've suddenly becoming so self-aware. Hmmmmm hold up, you're another indy aren't you. That's why you're being very selective.

its always happened by default and people vote me which helps me discern whose coming genuine vs who isnt

i think what im missing this game is not being suspected

in this game i am forced to watch from the side line and struggling to pick a side when its usually i am against people voting for me and i have to find the town and scum from them

its so much easier to solve when i have 8 votes on me than when i have to watch the 8 votes on someone else and now i have to make a decision of whether to follow the offensive or defensive side

I voted you. I can get others on board.

i can come around u being townie. does this have to mean ultra is auto scum? whats ur PoV on this?
Nope, I wouldn't say auto scum. His claim is safe and if believed, he's just a VT now. I do give some credit to his case on Dalton but feel there's a lot more active players around that could be focused on. I'll have to check and see if he responded to my case on him, or how he viewed my debunking of his case on me

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Post count is NAI for me. People can spam complete BS to avoid suspicion.

Lots of word salad.

IDK how the wagons will go, but there's direction to take and you've not taken a single seat. I've never seen you worried about making mistakes before. Colour me shocked that you've suddenly becoming so self-aware. Hmmmmm hold up, you're another indy aren't you. That's why you're being very selective.

I voted you. I can get others on board.

Nope, I wouldn't say auto scum. His claim is safe and if believed, he's just a VT now. I do give some credit to his case on Dalton but feel there's a lot more active players around that could be focused on. I'll have to check and see if he responded to my case on him, or how he viewed my debunking of his case on me
if this is a new face of me you haven't seen now u have the luxury to try and figure out if its town or scum then!

i dont lynch randomly when i dont have a direction. thanks for helping me trying to find one

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
[Vote Lynch TPein]

Claim

Eat my shorts

the simpsons GIF

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
literally none has any solid scum read that we all agree to push

entire day has been people giving out what they believe and then everyone choosing a side to pick and stick with

i dont have an idea what do u expect me to do from the position i am in with the info im dealt with
Ye I think this is why the game feels so hard, there's no unified towncore

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ye I think this is why the game feels so hard, there's no unified towncore
what do u make of people that think we SHOUL have a clear push when there is no remotely any clear direction. looking at doddsy and tpein for starter

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Sadly t Pein is the first honest vote on my wagon. Everyone else is just giving me NPC dialogue
Return to me when you have slain the Prairie Wolves. They have been eating our sheep the past year! My husband and I really could use the help of a great warrior such as yourself!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You can try and think you saved yourself but it was me.
I chose to not hammer you.
And now I will lynch you
And after seeing how desperate you are getting.
You have an anyone but me mentality going.
If you are town you don't try and push anyone but you.
You try to lynch scum or at least someone who the whole town wants gone.
You.
I am just joining the majority.
Doing what has to be done.
based

probably still scum tho

sadge

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the character mattered when someone claims an indie like poyser or fang but doesnt really matter much for the rest honestly

Back