• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
What's your experience? You don't think wolves can be aggressive?
I mean, it´s day 1 and it´s around 2 or 3 hours in a 48 hour day phase, drawing so much attention on yourself right at game start seems like a really bad idea to me. I prefer active maf teams (in terms of threadplay) and sometimes I´ve seen it (or at least some members playing that way) but honestly it´s rather rare to me.

Ultra

THE BEAR
If you had a good reason to argue you shouldn't be lynched and we shouldn't have targeted our votes at you, you'd be piling it on by now. Instead you were just trying to fish for alternative names by asking Dofla to for others to 'sus' as a quick way to get your ass out of the hot pot.

I'm not feeling the town vibes from you, Ultra.

Is the implication here that I needed the greenlight of Dofla, who has offered nothing all game, to start an alternate wagon when there was already one available to me (Evans)

Quality analysis as per usual

Not why I'm voting for you, by the way, you're pretty terrible regardless when it comes to this thing

The X

Marvelous
I mean, it´s day 1 and it´s around 2 or 3 hours in a 48 hour day phase, drawing so much attention on yourself right at game start seems like a really bad idea to me. I prefer active maf teams (in terms of threadplay) and sometimes I´ve seen it (or at least some members playing that way) but honestly it´s rather rare to me.
But what if a wolf plays purposely aggressive to get people to think that they're playing too aggressively to be wolf? The moment you start thinking someone would or wouldn't do something as a wolf, you've lost.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Like look at this post, Fang. 1. You say I'm not addressing much. 2. My posts are worthless. 3. I'm mindless. 4. My grammar is terrible. All of this after I jokingly said I got the GF. This isn't you joking.
Your the one making bulletin points and double posting at times at me though?
I asked you to explain.
You didn't.

You then gave a half-assed response of tinfoil/theorycrafting that "me, Ekko, and Dofla" were power-wolfing for shitposting about being a scum team. That's about it. That's all you did. Besides abusing strawman arguments now by arguing about the context when the context is very clearly joke posts, also have yet to explain why I am taking this seriously other than entertaining. kek

Ultra

THE BEAR

Considering I was at 5 votes or so at the start of the game how is anything I do from that point further drawing attention to myself

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Is the implication here that I needed the greenlight of Dofla, who has offered nothing all game, to start an alternate wagon when there was already one available to me (Evans)
No, the implication is instead of your normal behavior I've observed in plenty of games now when playing with you that when you ARE town, you attempt to solve interactions between other players especially in day 1. Instead here we have you trying to scrape the target on your back painting you as a perfectly fit day 1 lynch candidate and you trying to just survive.
Quality analysis as per usual

Not why I'm voting for you, by the way, you're pretty terrible regardless when it comes to this thing
Yeah of course you aren't.

The X

Marvelous
Your the one making bulletin points and double posting at times at me though?
I asked you to explain.
You didn't.

You then gave a half-assed response of tinfoil/theorycrafting that "me, Ekko, and Dofla" were power-wolfing for shitposting about being a scum team. That's about it. That's all you did. Besides abusing strawman arguments now by arguing about the context when the context is very clearly joke posts, also have yet to explain why I am taking this seriously other than entertaining. kek
Did you think Ultra and Ekko calling you GF was meant to be taken seriously?

Do you think me saying I caught GF was a serious post?

Ultra

THE BEAR
No, the implication is instead of your normal behavior I've observed in plenty of games now when playing with you that when you ARE town, you attempt to solve interactions between other players especially in day 1. Instead here we have you trying to scrape the target on your back painting you as a perfectly fit day 1 lynch candidate and you trying to just survive. Yeah of course you aren't.

You are so fucking terrible, it isn't even funny.

Here is what you just posted:

When were you so invested in who does or doesn't get lynched day 1?

So at first you insinuated I shouldn't care about who goes Day 1. You are now admitting you expect me to be invested and solve other players. That's literally the same thing, except that you're choosing to frame my involvement as scummy and "trying to survive" based on nothing but my thread position.

You didn't even remark on me before I called you out.

Not dealing with your shit this game, if you're not scum you're a hopeless liability.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Did you think Ultra and Ekko calling you GF was meant to be taken seriously?

Do you think me saying I caught GF was a serious post?
Why are you deflecting by answering my question with more questions back at me? Why do you think I'm a wolf? How am I taking this in a way that implies I'm 'overtly' concerned?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You are so fucking terrible, it isn't even funny.

Here is what you just posted:
None of that contradicts me voting you though.
So at first you insinuated I shouldn't care about who goes Day 1. You are now admitting you expect me to be invested and solve other players. That's literally the same thing, except that you're choosing to frame my involvement as scummy and "trying to survive" based on nothing but my thread position.
Nah, instead your juxtaposing bullshit here, that calling you out on being too focused on trying to survive, sway and misdirect focus on another player from Dofla helping lead the current wagon and votes on you; that its somehow contradictory for me to vote you? There was nothing organic or natural about what your doing here, Ultra.
You didn't even remark on me before I called you out.
So what?
Not dealing with your shit this game, if you're not scum you're a hopeless liability.
Yeah sure pal.

Kurumi

Preeminent
But what if a wolf plays purposely aggressive to get people to think that they're playing too aggressively to be wolf? The moment you start thinking someone would or wouldn't do something as a wolf, you've lost.
I don´t say you can´t play aggressive as wolves at all. I remember well a WG light game where Ekko and me were bussing each other pretty hard when we agreed that this was the best strategy and town had no thread control at that moment xD but especially in early phases like D1 chances are higher that mafia leans back and waits how things are developing. Sorry I´ve got nothing better to contribute yet but we´ve still plenty of time and I will be using it for analyzing posts and making my reads.

Grammaton

Consigliere
No, the implication is instead of your normal behavior I've observed in plenty of games now when playing with you that when you ARE town, you attempt to solve interactions between other players especially in day 1. Instead here we have you trying to scrape the target on your back painting you as a perfectly fit day 1 lynch candidate and you trying to just survive.

Yeah of course you aren't.

Do you actually think hes in survival mode?

Ultra

THE BEAR
None of that contradicts me voting you though.

Nah, instead your juxtaposing bullshit here, that calling you out on being too focused on trying to survive, sway and misdirect focus on another player from Dofla helping lead the current wagon and votes on you; that its somehow contradictory for me to vote you? There was nothing organic or natural about what your doing here, Ultra.

So what?

Yeah sure pal.

The contradiction is that your reasoning is ad-hoc you imbecile, you cannot have made this observation at the time of making your vote on me, because it didn't happen

:hestonpls

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
[Vote Aurelian]
K
Do you actually think hes in survival mode?
I think he's acting uncharacteristically defensive right now and its not something I usually see from him when he is town, so he is being suspicious enough to warrant keeping my vote on him. Its not necessarily a promise that it'll stick to him, I might move it to Evans later or someone else if I think its worth it, I'm less concerned about BPD whose tinfoiling at any rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back