Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I'm going away from game for several hours, @Ultra go ahead trash the place while I'm gone. I expect everything to be completely fucked when I get back
here's a good ironic post, it was my idea to rng the kill and that led directly to the downfall. Ultra was not involved in it at all

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
1 - T-Pein™ - graverobber
2 - Ultra - treestump
3 - Grammaton - roleblocker

4 - DoflaMihawk
5 - hime - tracker
6 - Aurelian - roleblocker

7 - Hans Tweetenburg
8 - Black Legged Dragon
9 - Ekkologix - roleblocker

10 - Evans
11 - Rugrat
12 - TSworder
13 - Lethal - cop
14 - Cubey - doctor

15 - Natalija - survivor
16 - Ace - vig
17 - One Last Username Xadlin - serial killer
18 - Kurumi - nurse
19 - Juliet - vanilla
20 - RAEM Lord Melkor

21 - SoulKiller Odd - framer/lawyer/redirector

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
1 - T-Pein™ - graverobber
2 - Ultra - treestump
3 - Grammaton - roleblocker

4 - DoflaMihawk
5 - hime - tracker
6 - Aurelian - roleblocker

7 - Hans Tweetenburg
8 - Black Legged Dragon
9 - Ekkologix - roleblocker

10 - Evans
11 - Rugrat
12 - TSworder
13 - Lethal - cop
14 - Cubey - doctor

15 - Natalija - survivor
16 - Ace - vig
17 - One Last Username Xadlin - serial killer
18 - Kurumi - nurse
19 - Juliet - vanilla
20 - RAEM Lord Melkor

21 - SoulKiller Odd - framer/lawyer/redirector
LM claimed not vanilla so maybe @Black Pegged Dragon and @Rugrat were vanillas?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
hmm i wonder what wouldve happened if i pretended like i didnt see anything and kept playing like normal and then casually dropped the names of the entire scum team like dp4 and gotten the mvp :lul

Lethal

Exceptional
So protecting the Town Cop is considered such a bad play from my side?! Why were you so damn unthankful, dude?
You didn’t know I was cop, and several players, especially the experienced better ones, would agree that protecting me on n1 is not the best usage. I also didn’t like your reasoning or the claim itself.

Word of advice - it’s a game. People want to solve you. I didn’t see anyone being toxic to you or bullying as you allude to.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Don´t worry, even if you´re 100 % outed townie I will never protect you in future rounds anymore.

This is silliness, no one was putting you down - you made some posts that looked good early, and then some others that looked less good going forward

Half the game thought I was scum for no reason at some point, doesn’t remotely bother me cause I know I played in more than good faith

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Not fully caught up yet but at the part where game ended and found out who scum was.
So before bitching about me and constantly talking down my gameplay I want to point a few things out:

- I was at least right about Dofla being scum
- After his last posts before the slip one I was beginning to suspect Evans because he was making up absolutely bs reasons to get me lynched (like the one about me posting the link with the mafia role list)
- I was townlocking TSworder, yes, because honestly, it still does not make much sense to me that Juliet seems to have gotten the only vanilla role in this game and having a Commando Spell that was absolutely useless for her role
- Would have used my protection ability next night on hime if the game had continued and I had the chance to
- Ultra and his playstyle were doing nothing in town´s favour yet player´s like him think they are the greatest and kept shitting on others like T-Pein, me or the rest. Because everything I said in my post about town learning to be able to get better at working together in my post - the one that was insulted by Ultra as an "absolute stinker" or "worst post of the whole round" were just the truth.

What were the other town roles? Especially interested to figure out who was Doctor and who would have been the Cop please.

Nobody is bitching about you, I thought you were scum, you claimed, moved on. Pretty routine. Your post was basically but for reasons I assume you aren't interested in hearing, so I'll just leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back