Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
unknown.png
Grammaton, feels he is asking question without any resolution to solve a person slot really. Felt wishy washy him pinging people asking question. That sanity check he tried to pull on Evan felt fake, and some of his posts toward Ultra felt forced. Him also coming out openly and lowkey defending Fang by stating he is townie did not go unoticed, possible TMI tbh and felt like it came out of nowhere.

Kurumi been reactive this game, only posts when players ask her questions, that's atleast all her meaingfull posts were. Not good look.

Evans wallie he dropped on Ultra felt townie, geniune frustration. While going through that interaction I felt that Ultra was being very how to put it... Calm and collected, until he wasn't. Like he tried to be reasonable and have a civil discussion, and be open about him being wrong until he had enough and went complete offensive mode on the guy. I don't think he expected this pushback from Evans.

Cubey posts felt selective, as other mentioned easy picking.

Don't feel any anomousity/maliciousness from BLD.

Juliet read the thread, but nothing to note apparently. Very weird opening tbh.

Not sure if Fang tantrum is scummy or townie, I seen him do it more often as townie than scum so guts say more townie side. He mostly been on the defensive here really.

Yea, nothing else of note really. I am pretty comfortable with my vote on Gramm as of now.
There we go, much better, have a town lean

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I don't care what people think of how I make my opening. It made me wonder if scum would want to talk about my opening.
I don't care about my opening except let me try to sell you guys that I was crafting my opening in a way that I hoped scum might pounce on

Is what I'm reading here

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
This feels kinda easy - i had several issues with this particular post whereas you’ve kinda just glided right by?
Gotta be honest I barely read the post, I just like that he elaborated at all. I think I remember seeing scum Soulkiller once or twice and him just completely phoning it in on both occasions so him elaborating on anything at all sits well with me

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I think it is, while skimming yesterday I can't think of anyone who talked to you in a confrontative way

The read is poor and not informative. You took a small fraction of the gamestate and imposed this framework. But then you also didn't follow up on your conclusion - that one of the small pool of players answering him was scum, who that is and why. It doesn't reference any particulars of his gameplay which also is kinda lazy

Grammaton

Consigliere
Gotta be honest I barely read the post, I just like that he elaborated at all. I think I remember seeing scum Soulkiller once or twice and him just completely phoning it in on both occasions so him elaborating on anything at all sits well with me

Thoughts on tpein?

Day 1 - Vote Count #1

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian > Evans > Aurelian > T-Pein
Ultra > DoflaMihawk > Evans > Aurelian > DoflaMihawk > T-Pein
hime > Ultra > Grammaton > Hans Tweetenburg
T-Pein > Ultra
DoflaMihawk > Ultra
Ekkologix > Ultra > Evans
Aurelian > Ultra
Grammaton > Evans > None > T-Pein
SoulKiller > Grammaton
Evans > Ultra > None
Lethal > Hans Tweetenburg
Natalija > Hans Tweetenburg

Ultra - 3 (T-Pein, DoflaMihawk, Aurelian)
Evans - 1 (Ekkologix)
Grammaton - 1 (SoulKiller)
T-Pein - 3 (Ultra, Grammaton, Black Pegged Dragon)
Hans Tweetenburg - 3 (Lethal, hime, Natalija)

Approx 21 hours remaining.
With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian > Evans > Aurelian > T-Pein
Ultra > DoflaMihawk > Evans > Aurelian > DoflaMihawk > T-Pein
hime > Ultra > Grammaton > Hans Tweetenburg
T-Pein > Ultra
DoflaMihawk > Ultra
Ekkologix > Ultra > Evans
Aurelian > Ultra
Grammaton > Evans > None > T-Pein
SoulKiller > Grammaton
Evans > Ultra > None
Lethal > Hans Tweetenburg
Natalija > Hans Tweetenburg

Ultra - 3 (T-Pein, DoflaMihawk, Aurelian)
Evans - 1 (Ekkologix)
Grammaton - 1 (SoulKiller)
T-Pein - 3 (Ultra, Grammaton, Black Pegged Dragon)
Hans Tweetenburg - 3 (Lethal, hime, Natalija)

Approx 21 hours remaining.
With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Hans Tweetenburg
Cubey
Kurumi
Juliet

^ Players who have posted and haven't thrown down a vote

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Yeah, absolutely no buys

Vote T-Pein

I’m not opposed to going into Tweet either though

I just checked Tweet's last game and he's dropping votes very casually so this is a bit of a red flag for me, I think I might want to get a claim out of him today. We can always come back to T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back