• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
One last thing.
Do not claim if they get 5 votes or whatever on you.
Its a stupid way of playing the game.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Inevitably I'll have to deal with all the preflipping nonsense from the slack jawed onlookers if this clown flips town and I'll just highlight your refusal to commit to a thread direction then if I feel you're adequately scummy, any respons from you would be protracted and not as informative anyway

Ultra

THE BEAR
This reads very fake tbh

I can say much the same for your lack of follow up here after several attempts to breach the subject of where your going after T's flip, but I'll be drowned in nonsense tomorrow, so most likely nothing will come of it on your end, enjoy not being obligated to answer.

The X

Marvelous
Inevitably I'll have to deal with all the preflipping nonsense from the slack jawed onlookers if this clown flips town and I'll just highlight your refusal to commit to a thread direction then if I feel you're adequately scummy, any respons from you would be protracted and not as informative anyway
This guy so scared Tpein is flipping town even though he already predicted Tpein is flipping town.

Ultra

THE BEAR
What on earth are you talking about, I drove the direction for fucks sake

You had the gal to accuse me of pre-flipping Pein but were not interested in exploring the possibilities behind that thought at my invitation. You gave some vague answer about "oh I'll have to check the wagons and see this and that", and leaving your direction tomorrow completely open without a satisfying answer that reveals where your head is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back