Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
The hammer actually super close now, Ultra living life surfing on his own ballsack

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Man stop sucking X's dick we need to make some moves. Town has officially lost the plot. What are we doing tweet?
I'm about to sleep but frankly lynching you seems too easy here and a few guys seem to view it as a foregone conclusion the way they're phoning in their votes.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Why are you town reading her? What has she shown that makes her seem town to you? I think I've done a fair job of exposing her as being scummy as fuck, without trying to brag here. Do you think its odd she opportunistically threw a vote as T-Pein after the lynch was hammered 7 minutes LATER before the host ended the day phase which is safe as can be while spending the whole day 1 sussing and scum-reading Gramma and gaslighting Juliet in tandem with Soul who happened to just share every single view and stance she did?
I just compare her here to last game and she seems more aggressive

Granted that was d1 and she's not really felt the same so far today

Ehhhh keep an eye on her I guess, she's not currently a priority in my book

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
hey @Ultra you voting yourself in a hammer is really unlike you, could it be that your role has zero vote power?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Kurumi's claim was instant, which gets her some points. There's the Ekko being janitored thing but T being graverobber now has me hard thinking. Why is that combo in the game?

Obvious answer would be to withold info fron the town and give scum fake claims?

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Seriously I dig the memes but Odd should take about the game a bit more

Really out now
Don't claim in a fate stay game, true name magic is stronger than these command seals, we know nothing of the enemy. Only that there was a jani kill, how big is maf? Are there two mafs? Was Ekko maf? I can see Cult, Arso, Claimkiller being indies here, not Survivor though, F/S has fuck all of those.

Ultra has superbad posts yesterday and today and Kurumi stinks of blood and guts, I've got a plan to deal with Kurumi tonight. I forgot my third scum read, it was really. juicy too.

Fair warning, interfere with my fun again and I will crucify you

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Too easy is a reason I keep hearing to not lynch Ultra, that's not a good reason and it isn't that easy. Look at him vote himself so carelessly. He must have some sort of out and I want to trigger it sooner rather than later

Dalton

Distinguished
I am alive friends.

Didn't know the game had started until I got the night 1 ping on discord lol

Am in the process of reading back.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I think BPD has something on Ultra, hence all that agitation. It's the frustration of a scum slipping through your fingers, that's why I'm taking over the wagon building. I can take a wagon right up a fucking mountain as you'll all see but I'm whole ass day behind scums, too much activity and interactions that I couldn't infuence in any way shape or form. How many of you got pocketed by scum in that timeframe I shudder to think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back