Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I regret protecting you.

Then let´s vote Cubey if some many of you are scumreading him! As you should have read he´s on my scumlist too.
But I still think that nothing is "debunked" about that Juliet claiming case.

This doesn't make any sense

You know what toss her into the sun

Lethal

Exceptional
Town column - Evans, Gram, Fang, Dragon, Tweet (weakest entry), SK (or whomever subbed for him - Odd?)
Wolf column - Natalya, Juliet, TSword
WTF column - Kurimi

Kurumi

Preeminent
C'mon 'nurse' I would like to know why I, of all people, were your target for protection?

Yes, Nurse.
I had to pick someone and I chose the person who was townread by most players, what the hell is strange about this? If everyone here had perfect reads right on Day 1 then we wouldn´t have lynched T-Pein, so I don´t wanna hear a single word from you guys after my lynch. I hope Ekko was the Town Doctor, so this town would have lost both protection roles to learn the hard way to hopefully in future rounds being able to work together better against scum. This is nothing than annoying right now.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
u said i was playing similar to last scum game (based on this phase alone) after i made roughly 5 posts or less, then u went on to vote me for that :drake

what pinged u so much from those posts id like to know
and if im really ur highest sus, y havent u iso'd me at all?

I have not read your day 1 posts, i will hopefully have more time later today after work so i will look them up.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
[Vote Lynch TSworder]

Fuck it anyway, I'll assume it's true for a second because I want this guys claim
that bear avatar doesn't mean you should be fishing like this, you've gone fucking stupid. @Lord Melkor he's doing the thing, lynch this scum with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back