• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
yeah I had poyser as scum at start of day, they argued with each wanting to lynch the other, and then I read back and changed my mind on poyser, going against magic

"hurr durr all you do is follow magic"

mashed potato brain

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Bring it bitches
Womens Rights Fight GIF

RÆM

Distinguished
So far my push/lynch pool for today is

T-Pein
Dalton
Aurelian
To a lesser degrew Impostor

If a scum player could please tell me why I should be lynching the townies in this list over their teammates that'd be swell
Oh wow
pretty much my current reads
day 2 post.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
[Assassinate Ultra]
Follows them around, same difference.
Its really not. You kind of started strong earlier with your position against Magic and Ekko but this weird tunneling on Craig has kind of railroaded your credibility, Rem. I'm really not getting it. As someone who generally hates early game play in any mafia game with Poyser, I can dig branching off that to try and approach the poisoning the well angle. But its not sticking with Craig.

You saw the last few hours of Magic going back and forth with Ultra and especially Poyser.

It doesn't really jive to say he was following either of them when he started the push on T-Pein in day 2.

Ultra

THE BEAR
[Assassinate Ultra]

Its really not. You kind of started strong earlier with your position against Magic and Ekko but this weird tunneling on Craig has kind of railroaded your credibility, Rem. I'm really not getting it. As someone who generally hates early game play in any mafia game with Poyser, I can dig branching off that to try and approach the poisoning the well angle. But its not sticking with Craig.

You saw the last few hours of Magic going back and forth with Ultra and especially Poyser.

It doesn't really jive to say he was following either of them when he started the push on T-Pein in day 2.

Is this your first vote today? Just curious.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
if ultra isn't the SK then whoever IS the SK really ought to shoot dalton, you need more dead scum than this if you want to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back