• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Do people buy Aurelian going from tunnelling me yesterday to not pushing me at all today? If so why?

I’d say that from his perspective the tpein flip shouldn’t really change much considering he kept blaming me for the lethal lynch

Evans

Acclaimed
Sorry guys, Bank holiday weekend so I’ve had fuck all time to play whilst working. I’ve got a couple of hours now I can squeeze some of a read back in.

If anyone has anything urgent to ask me, pls do

Natalija

Divine Departure
Sorry guys, Bank holiday weekend so I’ve had fuck all time to play whilst working. I’ve got a couple of hours now I can squeeze some of a read back in.

If anyone has anything urgent to ask me, pls do
Do you have any useful results?

Evans

Acclaimed
Call it a tunnel or conspiracy, but I wanna read back on Ekko/T-Peins interactions.

They were scum reading eachother but neither really pushed to get it done. T-Pein makes sense as he flipped scum. It kinda smelled like distancing.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Call it a tunnel or conspiracy, but I wanna read back on Ekko/T-Peins interactions.

They were scum reading eachother but neither really pushed to get it done. T-Pein makes sense as he flipped scum. It kinda smelled like distancing.
Except Kekko was one of the Pein voters. I’ll agree at times it seemed like he had TMI

Evans

Acclaimed
Also the open jokes about being scum is something I can absolutely see Ekko doing to go “kek” if he wins because of his meta change

Alco

Distinguished
I’m away with friends all weekend, my contributions will be extremely limited, my apologies.

Can I help with something?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Do people buy Aurelian going from tunnelling me yesterday to not pushing me at all today? If so why?

I’d say that from his perspective the tpein flip shouldn’t really change much considering he kept blaming me for the lethal lynch
Bigger fish to fry. And I already went over your slot in depth with Craig. I know it's a shocker but stances can change dynamically.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Bigger fish to fry. And I already went over your slot in depth with Craig. I know it's a shocker but stances can change dynamically.
So you changed your mind? Tbh there’s no way one of the vocal players are not scum. If you could shoot one right now, who would you shoot?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So you changed your mind? Tbh there’s no way one of the vocal players are not scum. If you could shoot one right now, who would you shoot?
Ultra? Definitely.
Maybe Craig but again its more based around Flower's relation to him here.
Finally either Magic or Poyser.

But again, Poyser vs Magic was basically a retread of Poyser vs me. Actually reminds me a lot of Poyser vs BPD in the Eastenders game. Or Ekko vs me like in the last game here. Not that it matters because there isn't necessarily a correlation that the remaining scum team are going to be among the "vocal" players.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Ultra? Definitely.
Maybe Craig but again its more based around Flower's relation to him here.
Finally either Magic or Poyser.

But again, Poyser vs Magic was basically a retread of Poyser vs me. Actually reminds me a lot of Poyser vs BPD in the Eastenders game. Or Ekko vs me like in the last game here. Not that it matters because there isn't necessarily a correlation that the remaining scum team are going to be among the "vocal" players.
I’m not too sure about Ultra, he’s playing like he doesn’t give a fuck, which is way different than how he played when he was scum.

Then again I also said that about Pein :dank

I don’t recall Pein’s attitude towards Ultra, if there was any?

Poy is tricky, I’m getting paranoid Pein changed his reads D2 to make his reads look better tactically. Pein/Poy/Rem team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back