• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
After reading your question, I don't think you do. Please answer.
I already answered this last day phase. But sure, I can answer again.

You're well within your scum meta

1. Pocketing peeps
2. Insulting people that sus u
3. Fluffing not really scumhunting
4. Not really pushing anyone
5. Talking about your thick veneers (ok this one is a joke maybe)
6. Not being contributive (though u did come around...albeit slowly)
7. Instigating and stirring the pot ex. Trying to turn me against hime

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
yeah idk what to make of Alco after doing an iso, he made a lot of posts about t-pein playing like shit but this could come from a place of a teammate being frustrated? I mean that's the problem here is you could say this about almost anyone who went after t-pein

his d2 play was wagoning dalton then unvoting after dalton defended himself and then waiting until EOD to vote T-Pein, the hesitation felt town because he had been all over t-pein d1 and mentioned wanting to lynch him early d2 so I feel like as scum he wouldn't have waited so long to position himself on the wagon for credit after seemingly bussing him all game until then

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You've literally contributed nothing to the game at all, just ducking in and out the whole since the start. This is pretty on the nose with the last game you weren't town.
You should probably read d1 again and look for the guy who called T-Peins first handful of posts trash

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

1. Pocketing peeps
who is in ultra's pocket rn?

Ultra

THE BEAR

1. Pocketing peeps

It took you 30 minutes to write this post, impressive. I'll give you two minutes of my time:

1. Who?
2. Suck it
3. Wrong
4. Wrong
5. Wanna taste?
6. Wrong
7. Correct

Yesterday you were a GODDESS. It was if Mars herself had typed up that case on me. But now the bear grows HUNGRY and you are cowering!

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You've literally contributed nothing to the game at all, just ducking in and out the whole since the start. This is pretty on the nose with the last game you weren't town.
Also this is just not factual

You've seen me play scum one time tops, and that one was indistinguishable from my town games in terms of activity

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
Currently doing an ISO of Dalton and this post just pings me.

i agree with shooting pein if we lynch lethal btw, he's been odd.

Would also recommend a Tweet shot as an alternative but I think that's more contested.
Here he wants Pein shot, but Pein was a Bus Driver, so this can absolutely come from a team mate who wants to direct kills.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Also this is just not factual

You've seen me play scum one time tops, and that one was indistinguishable from my town games in terms of activity
It was pretty distinguishable and in a similar game, NV, when you were the stump, you were still suspected hard by players more familiar with you with your lagging activity as being a possible scum tell.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

Here he wants Pein shot, but Pein was a Bus Driver, so this can absolutely come from a team mate who wants to direct kills.
Omg forgot he was busdriver, this is good

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
It was pretty distinguishable and in a similar game, NV, when you were the stump, you were still suspected hard by players more familiar with you with your lagging activity as being a possible scum tell.
I will retract an earlier statement; Tweet did call out T-Pein within like his second post after T-Pein first handful of posts so I'll take the L on that.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
kinda wanna lynch evans tbh he's probably the player showing the least organic thought progression throughout the game. he decided early d1 ekko was scum and stuck to that. he said he wasn't interested in t-pein because he was voting ekko. asked for raisins around the t-pein wagon a couple times and did nothing with the responses. said lethal was town early and stuck to that. only voted lethal at the very end of the wagon and gave no reason for it whatsoever. later said it was to avoid a no-lynch, which apparently wasn't a good enough reason to vote T-Pein just a short while earlier when we were asking for votes on him.

comes in d2 and of course he has tracked ekko, which I could see him saying "this is what I would be expected to do as scum with this role". uses the result of ekko visiting me to establish his claim even though logically it doesn't make sense to assume ekko has used a scummy role given I didn't die and my role was already outed. people town read him for it and he basically vanishes from there.

he feels very calculated and struggling for content outside of talking about ekko who nobody else wants to lynch, and seemed to just fuck off after getting read town, which makes me think that was his only real objective all along.

Psychic

Yennefer
LITERALLY WHAT IS UR FUCKING PROBLEM

who is in ultra's pocket rn?
He tried to pocket me and that's when I realized that he was most likely scum.
He literally had everyone as his townread at one point.
It took you 30 minutes to write this post, impressive. I'll give you two minutes of my time:

1. Who?
2. Suck it
3. Wrong
4. Wrong
5. Wanna taste?
6. Wrong
7. Correct

Yesterday you were a GODDESS. It was if Mars herself had typed up that case on me. But now the bear grows HUNGRY and you are cowering!
I was listening to some awesome music.
Nice reply, it was like...a 2 year old wrote it.
I'll give you 30 minutes to respond like a grown man

Good point Flower.
Guess Ultra lives another day.

Vote lynch dalton/Rugrat

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I don't think scum have a watcher otherwise they'd have no reason not to use the bus driver to kill strong players n1 and n2. no reason to think they wouldn't have a tracker tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back