• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Sorry guys, Bank holiday weekend so I’ve had fuck all time to play whilst working. I’ve got a couple of hours now I can squeeze some of a read back in.

If anyone has anything urgent to ask me, pls do
Any thoughts on anything or anyone except Ekko?

Psychic

Yennefer
Ok, I ISO Dalton's posts and I'm not getting anything substantial from it. His slot needs to be resolve eventually.
I'm more happy with an Ultra lynch atm. His day 2 was really bad imo althought he seemed to start trying towards the end.

Vote lynch Ultra

If Ultra flips town, I'm going to need to reevaluate Hime.
If he flips scum......hmm...probably lynch Dalton/Rugrat next

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ok, I ISO Dalton's posts and I'm not getting anything substantial from it. His slot needs to be resolve eventually.
I'm more happy with an Ultra lynch atm. His day 2 was really bad imo althought he seemed to start trying towards the end.

Vote lynch Ultra

If Ultra flips town, I'm going to need to reevaluate Hime.
If he flips scum......hmm...probably lynch Dalton/Rugrat next

What was bad about my Day 2?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Please expand on that thought, like more details please.

My second game with him so what have you noticed that was different.
Last game I played where he was scum he was more or less in the same play style, same behavior, same ticks to his scum play.

Actively lurking, not really engaging, only sniping commentary or shading from the side at others, wasn't comfortable being actively participating in the game, forced to sort of reveal some of his role to try and offset a lynch targeting him like in the FT game. He hasn't produced much of anything relevant to the discussions or contributed to solving to hunt for scum.

I've also had him in my PoE with Dalton since day 1.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
What are your biggest reservations on Aurelian at the moment
They're almost nonexistant. The only thing giving me mild pause is his attitude but I think he's been that way as scum as well. His play inspires less than zero confidence, certainly with my POE looking the way it does.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I don't really trust most of my reads anymore but I'd say for town I like Alco, Tweet, Aurelian, Poyser, Flower, probably Psychic and RAEM too

People I most think are scum are Dalton/Rugrat and Hime

Ultra feels like the SK

Having a really hard time picking a team of 4 remaining here for scum
can u tell me why for alco raem flower poyser and aurelian

also do u think magic is scum?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I just dont remember much of you Day 1, and Dalton was more of a Day 2 subject
Me? I called Poyser scum.
Wanted him and Dalton as the primary lynches.
Also was fully fine splitting the difference and going for Tweet or Alco.

Psychic

Yennefer
Think she's acting end of day there.

She walks in gives reads yet says she wont hammer.

It's fucking Tpein who is going to give pause fuck him. No offense bro
Ngl. I really didn't like that interaction. Specifically since we had 10 hours left at that point. magic and alco starting unvoting T-Pein. The T-Pein lynch could of easily unraveled here. Is Nat too scummy to be scum, I think not.
What was bad about my Day 2?
I have a better question to ask you. Why do you think Magic should be lynch over you today?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yes she came hard and said we're dumb to be lynching tpejn, refused to hammer, and asked what other directions there were. It didn't look performative
This isn't 100% accurate. She said not to force the hammer and explore the rest of the day phase to get more player interactions and not waste the remaining like 10 hours or something like that iirc. I can ISO her posts from day 2 if you'd like. Do agree like I said before that she looks very bad how Day 2 ended and T-Pein's flip but she didn't dodge on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back