• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Cp
Raem
Tweet
Ekko
Aurelian
Evans

I have as all strong town reads and would prefer not lynching there.
you didn't sound like you had evans as strong town before, what's this based on?
im not countclaiming, im saying your claim is useless lol

your result is already in thread. and u have no n2 result

@Evans thoughts on this? who did u track n2

only pause is why wud mafia rolewatch cp n1 but this action itself is faked i bet
well I was the obvious watch target so if scum had a watcher they would put them on me to 1) establish the legitimacy of the claim and 2) catch town power roles visiting me

I don't see how scum having a watcher fits though. they also had a bus driver. that's an incredibly powerful combo, and it would mean it was going completely wasted on kills like Tsworder/Xadlin/Melkor etc

So either there's no watcher in the game, or he's town

Rugrat

Caldust
Evans is the tracker, thoughts on that?

He claimed in a retarded, town thinking way mind you
I think Odo is aware that the basic bitch strategy for mods is to have one of watcher/tracker as town and then make the other scum, with the ability to gather role info. So I don’t think this makes Evans probable scum, in the same way I’d feel if a more junior host had a tracker/watcher combo

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
This is junk science too tbf.

Also Dalton expressed doubt on cp Miller claim so it's a weird target in thst regard unless he thought he was confirmed town for the miller claim
I don't think he thought I was scummy he just didn't agree that there's no way I'd fake miller

Evans

Acclaimed
Quick 10 away from the bar

I tracked Magic nowhere

I think Ekko is scum. If Ekko is scum I’d be going for Magic next. Simply because of how quickly he was trying to get attention off Ekko after my claim.

Ekko never had any real teeth in lynching T-Pein. Just had pointless conversations and left a vote there. Suddenly now is active and trying to look good off of it.

If Ekko is watcher like someone’s apparently said there’s two watcher claims, he’d have seen me at CP

vote Ekko

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

I tracked Magic nowhere

I think Ekko is scum. If Ekko is scum I’d be going for Magic next. Simply because of how quickly he was trying to get attention off Ekko after my claim.

Ekko never had any real teeth in lynching T-Pein. Just had pointless conversations and left a vote there. Suddenly now is active and trying to look good off of it.

If Ekko is watcher like someone’s apparently said there’s two watcher claims, he’d have seen me at CP

vote Ekko
What was the wording of your result?

RÆM

Distinguished

I tracked Magic nowhere

vote Ekko
are we down for a CFD on Ekko?

Evans

Acclaimed
bit of a blast from the past, the only time I’ve seen Magic try and turn attention off a lunch was when I caught him as Xenus indie partner and got my first hm

Magic

Resplendent

I tracked Magic nowhere

vote Ekko
There was no wagon on ekko mate.

So you copped me because of that idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back