• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
also if i get roleblocked and he gets shot he dies

its classic seraph knight

now he lost the hand that protects him

thats y he wud like me claiming the least
That isn't how that role works. You're not an active usage every night. Try again

Psychic

Yennefer
because now i am outed he doesnt get protection from it. i die he dies

he wud like me claiming the least. me being scummy and hidden is the best for him as more kills fail on him that way and none tries to kill me before him
oh well, his lost. gg

this is why u dont ask for claims town.
Bet u feel stupid right now CP.
You literally wanted to boot the guy from the mafia section whose role it was to knight protect you the whole game.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I also want to know why evans would be blocked and not you considering he's a tracker and you looked like protective
good question, the counter argument is i have no idea if i was blocked or not. i could have been. i cannot verify that

a second argument is by ur own words u said players in this site have shitty protective roles usage

a third argument is i could have been redirected

a fourth argument is they killed among melkor/imposter/xadlin/sworder - all which r players i wont rly protect

now magic, where do u go from here?

642ea585fed79c981fd34807034ee283.gif

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
oh well, his lost. gg

this is why u dont ask for claims town.
Bet u feel stupid right now CP.
You literally wanted to boot the guy from the mafia section whose role it was to knight protect you the whole game.
I suspected his role already, I do not care. I'm not playing another game with him and I suspect I will have a lot of support in making sure he finds it very hard to get a game here from now on

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I was playing along because it sounded like u wanted to claim
i was debating to seraph knight u night 1 but i didnt have a very strong town read of u back then

also cp has been killed alot lately. i thought keeping him alive is helpful. he seems townie this game in how he approached EoD 1

i wanted to pocket and buddy with him but he doesnt want me

maybe i shud go to u instead

Magic

Resplendent
i was debating to seraph knight u night 1 but i didnt have a very strong town read of u back then

also cp has been killed alot lately. i thought keeping him alive is helpful. he seems townie this game in how he approached EoD 1

i wanted to pocket and buddy with him but he doesnt want me

maybe i shud go to u instead
This is also a lie. You wouldn't use it on her after barely playing. You lied about watching her last game too.

A seraph knight isn't something that can be worked around by being blocked after the initial usage. Wanna explain why you added that part in

Magic

Resplendent
Ekko if you're town and lying you're gonna get lynched. So stop your stupid shit.

I know seraph cannot be blocked. Evans was for some reason blocked by scum instead of you. I want an explanation for this.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Ekko if you're town and lying you're gonna get lynched. So stop your stupid shit.

I know seraph cannot be blocked. Evans was for some reason blocked by scum instead of you. I want an explanation for this.
Evans wasnt blocked, you were untargetable n2

One of hime/ekko is definitely scum

Emil

V.I.P. Member
This is also a lie. You wouldn't use it on her after barely playing. You lied about watching her last game too.

A seraph knight isn't something that can be worked around by being blocked after the initial usage. Wanna explain why you added that part in
it's not a lie, i had only read up to page 20ish in day 1, so had weak town read of psychic. i read he EoD and i read cp townie and seemed like we were on the same page regarding tpein who i also thought was scummy back then, so cp was my choice. a non conventional choice that doesnt make sense for ekko to pick. something that makes me scummy but also not a bad protect because cp gets killed alot

as for the second line, it can be blocked and tampered with normally, it says so in the role, and it will resume protecting after the block. i made sure to double check all those facts with gram

again magic, where do u go from here

Emil

V.I.P. Member

it literally says in my role that its subject to manipulation one very subsequent visit

magic stfu. u are not this all knowing seer stop pretending u r

Psychic

Yennefer

Evans wasnt blocked, he track ekko to cp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back