• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
instead of the bickering around i suggest we read back some interactions

its possible flower/raem are not aligned with tpein, while magic can be. all possible distancing but thats the vibe i get from them

poyser seems very aligned with tpein up to page 41

Poyser why are you trying to shade me about why I told yall I haven't read the thread when you already knew...
He literally says he is sus cuz I am not "gamesolving"
hmm duh.
cuz I hadnt read the thread.
Was just asking who we lynching today or something.

I think I leave my vote on Lethal. I feel most confident about him being scum atm and not sure I‘ll be around in the next hours.

lethal wagon is wack.
Poyser seriously is always wrong on that.
been thinking about it...
he always lynches lethal and lethal flips town.
Guess he might get lucky if he keeps trying...
The lethal schizoid claim is pretty sure its his actual role?
NAI.
Could be for either town or scum me thinks

I’ve lynched Lethal a grand total of once in recent memory and he flipped town, which was in flowers vanilla game. Even in that game I had him as town for the whole of D1

What other examples do you have?

The time you've been in here making escuses you could have been reading.

So do you read Lethal Town? If you think it's whack you must think he's Town, no? Why?

I have him as Null.
he had like 4 posts or something?
Rest is him fighting against his wagon. total of 20ish

He didn't win Fang's game, Town won lol.

And wasn't he a lost wolf in Eastenders or am I mixing this up?

Ong it could be you, fr fr

Ultra

THE BEAR
Got a chance to catch up. Was out snlt a party and can barely keep my eyes open but I'll post some thoughts before bed

A little disappointed it basically took massclaim to peg Hime as scum but I'll take it. If she flips town we're in a pretty bad spot but I don't think that's likely.

Think with RAEM claiming x3 Cop with a negative passive Dalton/Rug's claim is still odd man out between Rug/Evans/RAEM. I'm also having a bit of a hard time following why Poyser dismissed the possibility of Rug claiming entirely but was skeptical of Rem's claim, confusing details aside Odo giving a fake cop claim should be dismissed out of hand but idk

Something is wrong with Psychic. Period.

Magic

Resplendent
instead of the bickering around i suggest we read back some interactions

its possible flower/raem are not aligned with tpein, while magic can be. all possible distancing but thats the vibe i get from them

poyser seems very aligned with tpein up to page 41
If you feel that way I'm still not opposed to voting that way.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@CraigPelton do u think alco arrived at tpein being scum naturally or was it too quick?

does alco normally bus this early?

Ultra

THE BEAR
@CraigPelton do u think alco arrived at tpein being scum naturally or was it too quick?

does alco normally bus this early?

His most recent scum game in EE he made a call out pretty early to Gram and then got town read for it

Though it wasn't like they had some extended interaction, it was the barest of prods and then everyone town read him for it because the bar is just that low, so taking that into consideration, you tell me

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Natalija the more i read i think i can come around raem being town or indie. is their a way to make them stay alive? i think u r town too

unfortunate duel rip

hime, magic, dalton r my poe rn

Magic

Resplendent
You still think poy's the way to go after Hime's claim? You that sure?
I still don't see any motivation to do thst play by hime. If hime counter claims and fails she would be the next lynch almost 100%.

Her shit responses is the only thing making me hesitant but it's not like anyone else has had better usage this game outside of ekko

Emil

V.I.P. Member
oh actually poyser in poe as well

i dont think flower is scum anymore

Magic

Resplendent
@Natalija the more i read i think i can come around raem being town or indie. is their a way to make them stay alive? i think u r town too

unfortunate duel rip

hime, magic, dalton r my poe rn
If you have poyser and Dalton in your poe why do you think im on that team unless it's independent reads.

Also I thought both were town as well and insisted raem was town when he was being pushed earlier this phase.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
aurelian town reading lethal when hes the counter wagon to tpein tells me aurelian is town as well tbh

and the reason he used shows some level of town solving

he didnt wanna vote lethal cuz poyser was leading the wagon, according to him, and he belived poyser to not correctly lead lethal lynches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back