• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Is there anyone with a read on Alco btw? Feels like the guy's just slipping under the radar.
The degree to which I'd say he might be teamed with Pein is, he's more likely teamed than Magic but less likely teamed than Poyser. I liked his posts d1 but that's eroded since, I got some residual townyness associated with his slot but that's not enough to persist in my POE

Ultra

THE BEAR
get the fuck over it dude, I literally have let you go second to last. you're such a diva.

I don't know why you keep painting it as a pride/ego thing, it's about not making it easier for potential coasting scum. I'm not putting up with these doldrums accusing me of being SK for the rest of the game, I gotta draw the line in the sand somewhere

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
The degree to which I'd say he might be teamed with Pein is, he's more likely teamed than Magic but less likely teamed than Poyser. I liked his posts d1 but that's eroded since, I got some residual townyness associated with his slot but that's not enough to persist in my POE
are you caught up yet?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You were playing like a spaz and insisting on being scum read so they probably thought you were hiding a useful role lol

Also he was obv gonna claim tracker, so he pretty much has to track the guy he’s been tunnelling all day. And on N1 when there’s hardly any claims it’s fine to just take a shot at anyone
yes precisely

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Towards eod I asked cp who i should vote as I had to go sleep and he said Hime so I did. Then he replied that he meant Ekko and I said ah ok, I can switch but hime’s counterclaim seems pretty opportunistic considering Ekko has been widely considered a protection role since D2 and she’s never even sussed him until now when she’s apparently counter claiming. I said it probably came as a result on the heat building up on her so I think she’s probably the best vote. He basically said we were on the same page but he wanted to get Ekko to claim, so I just said yeah cool I’ll leave my vote on hime. I was the first vote on her and then left it there knowing she was highly likely to be lynched (even tho it didn’t work out that way in the end). Like I could have not talked about my vote and left it on magic, or switched it to Ekko when cp said knowing that I wouldn’t be here to switch back. Just don’t think it makes any sense as a play around a teammate. Especially when you also take into account how much I trolled you about her on D1 lmao

And also combined with it being imo pretty obvious I wasn’t aligned with tpein either
If this is your case for why you're not teamed with Hime, my take is that if you're teammates, you know she's gonna be in trouble if she claims BG with all those protective roles around, so you might've decided to just bus her altogether.

Idk if this is just a bad case of tunnel vision but this doesn't do much for me tbh

Poyser

If this is your case for why you're not teamed with Hime, my take is that if you're teammates, you know she's gonna be in trouble if she claims BG with all those protective roles around, so you might've decided to just bus her altogether.

Idk if this is just a bad case of tunnel vision but this doesn't do much for me tbh
So why do I have her claim BG at all then
Kek

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
big fan ultra, wuda stalled the claim a bit longer to see who else votes on the wagon

lame that u claimed that fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back