• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
On second thought

If the potential mafia in this scenario wins the duel and bleeds anyway, it stands to reason that if they're trusted enough to win a duel, they're also trusted enough to where the town healer would likely heal them

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
THE COP PUNISHMENT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE HEALER BEING MAFIA AND JUST NOT HEALING POISONED TOWN PLAYERS.

IT WOULD BE PUNISHMENT ENOUGH IF MAFIA JUST FOUND AND KILLED THE HEALER.

do not proposition that listening to you equates to fucking bad town play. im not exactly sure why you think youve done well either. this is not the time for this bullshit.
ive been neutral most of the game
trolling n having fun

i dont think i played good at all, but i dont think u have the right to descredit me given ur own play this game

Magic

Resplendent
On second thought

If the potential mafia in this scenario wins the duel and bleeds anyway, it stands to reason that if they're trusted enough to win a duel, they're also trusted enough to where the town healer would likely heal them

fucking exactly and again correctly targeting mafia with the duel isn't shit town play, it's good town play. if the healer is dead then that sucks for mafia, but it doesn't mean the healer has to be scum.

also all 3 sources being town can punish town for role speccing.

and if you think im scum and diverting, cp literally said the same shit earlier.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
On second thought

fair point. sadly didnt happen cuz we forced healer into claiming

Poyser

On second thought

Yeah it’s not an exact science at all. But then rewarding a duelist for losing their duel is pretty bad lol. I could see that his intent is being well if they spunk their duel early on a townie then they get punished if they also lose because mafia could let them die (or heal for town cred)

But yeah you can think yourself in circles over it so I’d just judge fang on play, which more than likely points towards scum anyway

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Also another argument

Some might say it's possible that Gram wants to punish bad duels by making town lose two players instead of one. Fair enough, however people forget that not every duel that's TvT is an awful shot. There's false info for example, there was a Redirector and a Bus Driver in the game that could mess with results, so it's also possible that the heal is meant to just give town a second chance on readjusting on the guy who wins the duel.

In summary I think Ekko made a decent point but still don't think the healer is necessarily scum.

Poyser

Was just running through the maths of whether we could afford to lynch aurelian today just to take the hated off the table at end game, even if he’s town

We can’t 🥶

Magic

Resplendent
Yeah it’s not an exact science at all. But then rewarding a duelist for losing their duel is pretty bad lol. I could see that his intent is being well if they spunk their duel early on a townie then they get punished if they also lose because mafia could let them die (or heal for town cred)

But yeah you can think yourself in circles over it so I’d just judge fang on play, which more than likely points towards scum anyway
just like evans?

remember how he was town because of the way he claimed and you disagreed.

how did that turn out?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Was just running through the maths of whether we could afford to lynch aurelian today just to take the hated off the table at end game, even if he’s town

We can’t 🥶
we can, serial will be forced to kill mafia

id say serial shud kill u and/or magic tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back