• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

If Flower is mafia I'm gonna say that Magic as her teammate would craft her a better story than what she presented to us today, I think it's unlikely for him to be her teammate based on that

Which would leave Aurelian and Alco, neither of which I grant enough wherewithall to tell her that claiming what she did would be the end of her

Thing is does she try to frame her teammate Alco on her way out mmmm
Do you think flower could have said literally anything to stop her from being the lynch today?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Do you think flower could have said literally anything to stop her from being the lynch today?
Sure but if she's mafia, her team had 18 hours to craft her a more believable story than this

Which means her team either doesn't have a great grasp on how to make her story sound believable, or doesn't care to make the story sound good, or straight up doesn't exist

Poyser

Aurelian seems pretty worried about flipping flower here after I pointed out that he’s fucked if she’s SK hmmmmm

Poyser

Also if flower is SK then Aurelian is confirmed scum and he’s hated so pretty sure they can’t just quicklynch or quick win either way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back