• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
While this is very well true, so is the inverse - half the players are inactive but half are active with posts you can analyze and statistically theres 2-3 scum in that pool. Unless you've towncleared all the active players decisively this rings a bit hollow

i mean as stated the 3 i find scummy are inactive themselves and without them answering questions that's a dead end too.

i dont exactly want to make a hard conclusion without further elaboration.

Imposter

Illustrious
Could you state your current reads and your reasons why, off the top of your head? Don't need to write a novel, just throw something together in 5 minutes
Town:
Ultra - Active, hunting, Not set on certain reads early on
CP - Miller
Tweet - Felt T/T between you and him
RAEM - Agree he came across well when all the flavour talk was going down
Magic - Similar to you but it's Magic so I can't stick religiously to this

Lean scum:
Melkor - Predominantly the meta read. Never fully dispelled this for me
Hime - Gut when I read through their posts
Ekko - Got caught up on the flavour talk which is w/e but gave some overly generous Town reads early on IIRC
Tsworder - There's not much to go off but what is there doesn't inspire me. Perhaps I'm reading the posts wrong but to me it reads like some inconsistencies

I went Lethal because I was largely null but then I did see someone mention the Poyser stuff. CP can hate it but when do any of you check the post count before posting in thread?

Ultra

THE BEAR
i mean as stated the 3 i find scummy are inactive themselves and without them answering questions that's a dead end too.

i dont exactly want to make a hard conclusion without further elaboration.

Well the biggest issue today is if we'll get a lynch at all with half the players asleep at the wheel

Ultra

THE BEAR
Town:
CP - Miller

Lean scum:
Ekko - Got caught up on the flavour talk which is w/e but gave some overly generous Town reads early on IIRC
Tsworder - There's not much to go off but what is there doesn't inspire me. Perhaps I'm reading the posts wrong but to me it reads like some inconsistencies

I went Lethal because I was largely null but then I did see someone mention the Poyser stuff. CP can hate it but when do any of you check the post count before posting in thread?

Thank you for obliging.

I do have one question - I recall specifically asking you about your read on Ekko, and I don't think this was your response at the time. Let me check first though.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I don't like that most of this are recycled thoughts of other people
I like how you said this;
Really vibing with CPs thoughts on Imp tbh

[Vote lynch Imposter]
Just to recycle someone else's read in the same hour apparently :dank

I'm not reading Lethal town or anything but I'm also not too too keen on wagoning and potentially lynching him yet again, it gets old
Odd thing to say, have you lynched him a lot?

Magic

Resplendent
Town:
CP - Miller

Lean scum:

it's been 5 years, let the past go doc.

Magic

Resplendent
Town:
CP - Miller

Lean scum:

you still have no thoughts on flower? i think you brought her up before and you were null and surprised you were null? still null?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Nevermind @Imposter I think it tracks

Though, the generous reads your talking about include Tweet and Raem, so I'm not sure why you'd take issue with that

Regardless, that's good enough for now, we need to cooperate and get a wagon going. What's your top 3?

Natalija

Divine Departure
I read everything so far , I like Ultra and Tweet, their conversation kept this thread alive, they also shut down the mechanical discussion, (was stated by gram that there is no point in discussing mhw lore), but I like Reem also, someone was bound to talk mechanical stuff sooner or later, and there will be further discussions when we will get some flips.
:dank this reads as hogwash

Day 1 VC 3

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 1 Vote Count 3

Ekko 2 - Evans, Tweet
Flower 1 - Raem
Melkor 1 - Flower
Raem 1 - Xadlin
Poyser 1 - Lethal
Ultra 1 - TPein
TPein 3 - Melkor, Magic, Ekko
Lethal 2 - Ultra, Imposter
Imposter 1 - CP

With 21 alive, 11 to lynch. You have just over 21 hours. Waiting for potential reps to respond to messages.

Magic

Resplendent
vote lethal

yes im most happy with this.

to reiteriate his vote on poyser seemed to be attempting to get the same credibility he got from last game for going after poyser(which he was widely town read for, got him an immediate strong town read from me). this time it lacked any bite though as in the last game he multiquoted a bunch of his posts and then called him trash essentially lol.

tweet then calls him out for not going after ekko. he then makes a point form list that includes attacking ekko. to be fair to lethal he may have just been catching up and tweet's post could not have influenced this at all, but it may be a correction to what tweet called out.

thirdly the way he called out ekko for going after cp's miller claim and saying how cp wouldn't fake miller and how odo wouldn't put a fake miller only to give cp just a town lean wasn't great. that said, i can also definitely see lethal, as town, not distinguishing between the two.

1. Ultra
2. Melkor
3. Indigo
4. Lethal
5. Nat
6. REM
7. CP
8. T-Pein
10. Raisin
11. Dalton
12. Alco
13. Hime
14. Flower
15. Ekko
16. Imposter
17. Evans
18. TSworder
19. Xadlin
20. Poyser
21. Tweet

this is not great tbh. would prefer more town reads by this stage.

i think rem is the only town read i didn't speak on prior, but his absolute disinterest in caring how he looks and just continuing his own thing as well as his back and forth with tweet in regards to why it wasn't that bad of a discussion reminded me of his play towards the end of last game with the apathy towards looking any particular way as town. i have no reference to his scum play, but i feel like he wouldn't care so little about how looks as scum. if someone has reference to show me otherwise i can look.

i also liked tsworder's posts, but there just isn't a lot there.
@Natalija

Natalija

Divine Departure
You comfortable with me being a soft town lean?
giphy.gif

Natalija

Divine Departure
there are 3 total votes on him.

why did you already iso him. wat.
I looked at the posters, went for the low posters cause I am NOT weeding through Ultra's and yours posts.

Melkor, Pein and hime seem *fine*

I don't like Sworder or Lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back