• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RÆM

Distinguished
Tweet can be Town.
reasonsimbroke-larry-david.gif

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Although it's pretty rare that anyone fakes miller anyway, at least in my experience
Eh, Ratchet faked it only recently, I faked it a few times in the past. I think you should always judge that based on the player.

Day 1 VC 2

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 1 Vote Count 2

Ekko 2 - Tweet, Evans
Flower 1 - Raem
Melkor 3 - Imposter, Flower, Magic
Raem 1 - Xadlin
Imposter 2 - Ultra, Ekko
Poyser 1 - Lethal
Ultra 1 - TPein
TPein 2 - Melkor, CP

With 21 alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have about 26 hours.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Where did you get the impression I was defending T-Pein? You can't see any value at all if someone makes a conscious effort to perfectly replicate their town game down to their opening post? Evidently it's just something he does so I'll drop it but I wanted to at least ask him the question

:whathekong

T-Pein opens with the same wrestling gif in each and every game, this is not some cerebral meta from some 200 IQ player, it isn't even something you can analyze anyway

Imposter

Illustrious
Eh, Ratchet faked it only recently, I faked it a few times in the past. I think you should always judge that based on the player.
I agree which is why I wouldn't put much stock in you or Ratchet having done it. CP could be faking yes, hence why I said he's almost certainly the miller. If he's obviously scummy for the rest of this game it's not something I'd ignore

Magic

Resplendent
feel like Natalija had a lot more to say early doors last game, didn't seem nearly as comfortable with his OR SHE's entrance this game
i recall she was pretty inactive early game, was she not? then she showed up later on and basically went all in on trying to lynch ekko.

Actually @Magic I didn't even state I was scum reading tweet at that point so the defense of him seems a little undue. I had just started questioning him.

the line of questioning was illogical so it was worth asking.

thoughts on ekko giving you a town lean to start the game after what happened last game?
Him immediately prodding Poyser seems like a confident Lethal which is usually a good sign no?
HMMMMm

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
i recall she was pretty inactive early game, was she not? then she showed up later on and basically went all in on trying to lynch ekko.
she had more posts and seemed more comfortable giving thoughts early on but she was inactive for a while after that I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back