• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Ngl I was miffed you read nothing I posted yesterday and jumped to a conclusion meanwhile took time today.
You just struck me as way too defeatist yesterday, never seen you act that way as town before. I thought the most likely explanations were that you either thought you had no chance of winning (= Fang is your teammate) or thought your teammate was deep enough for your survival not to matter.

Magic

Resplendent
Also @Aurelian and @Hans Tweetenberg again congrats, but please stop posting mod communication in the thread and talking about it repeatedly. That isn't kosher. Tweet even said aurelian isn't likely to fake that as scum the previous phase so it did have an affect as well as adding more credibility to both of your claims. In the future, we didn't ask for it here, that should absolutely be a mod kill.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Fuck every single one of you.
Fuck this Town for getting away with retirement wagers, referencing subbing out and all the other bullshit. At least Tweet should have been modkilled for pulling that thrice.
Fuck my team for being such cowards.
Fuck playing on this site in general because I never win.
I‘m not going to come back again.
Clearly I‘m the problem because my side always ends up losing.
So I‘m just going to leave.
Clearly that‘s best for all.
See you never.
Bye.
I'm sorry what did I do thrice?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Fuck this Town for getting away with retirement wagers, referencing subbing out and all the other bullshit. At least Tweet should have been modkilled for pulling that thrice.
See you never.
Bye.

Uh

get back in the kitchen

Poyser

See you never.
Bye.
what was the retirement wager?

Ratchet

See you never.
Bye.
Hi Flower, if I may - I think you just need to step back a bit here. The win will come, I promise you it will, and I also think it will help you get more enjoyment if winning/losing isn't the sole determinator in your overall takeaway from the game. I expect it's probably down to external factors here - take a break, get yourself back up off the mat, and next time, hopefully it works out. We still have that game to host.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think there was a lot of good town play. I also think they generally made it way harder on themselves than needed to be. I do disagree with odo about the safety of claiming this game and how many power roles were in effect and how claimable our shit was. If the sk and nearly all mafia claim vt except one player who immediately got specced out for too many protection roles there is a bit of a problem. Again it was compounded by our janitor failing night 1, which would have brought a lot more claims in doubt.

There was. And there were some misplays on our part - but overall we basically just got boxed in with little we could do about it, some of it due to the claims and some of it due to the players in question.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i think there will be more town wins because after so many games people r finally starting to understand each other and grasp each others meta's

the more games we play the more meta becomes known and town's winrate increases

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
The only thing I kind of understand is talking about your mod interactions but I also think that can easily be faked. I'd consider that a valid strategy as either alignment so long as you don't quote the interactions.

Poyser

The players who happened to get lynched first talk the most shit? Say it ain't so!
flower think she played great and town were retarded and lucked into the win :biden not to kick whilst down but thats deluded lol. you and magic did a lot of covering for her in game

Ultra

THE BEAR
i think there will be more town wins because after so many games people r finally starting to understand each other and grasp each others meta's

the more games we play the more meta becomes known and town's winrate increases

Depends on the landscape

A lot of potential mislynches had super good claims this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back