• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I looked up your post from yesterday when you said you were off to bed and you said you'd catch up when you woke up. Then made a whole deal today, on two different occassions, about not reading back.

That doesn't add up, my buddy, my pal.

I was working.

:whathekong

I missed like the first 24 hrs cuz 4got about the game.
Got a ping at 6 AM.
show up b4 I start working and its double the size.
Work.
Now im here.
And it still taking too long.
getting tired now.

:zilla6:

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
ok well answer the question based on the games since he has started giving reads then, lol

this is a dodge
Okay, just considering those games, active people were on the Townier side of his reads. Though I don't recall him ever mentioning activity being a criteria for him.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
If I think activity is Townie, but know somebody is active regardless of alignment and then give him a Town lean based on activity, then that's just flawed kek.

I actually said there are some things I do not like about Ekko this game, like him over explaining himself. Still, would not be my first choice to lynch.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Might be a bit what? lol you called him scummy earlier on!

I kept reading.
I think he might be doing a bit as in a "theatrical bit".
He keeps saying some weird things like this.

vote lynch tpein

if he flips town we blame tweet ultra and magic and whoever else talked about him negatively

if he flipped scum i bussed him like my scum meta to bus my inactive teammates

vote lynch imposter

going to sleep gn

also if he flips scum then i was bussing him. do not clear me ever

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Okay, just considering those games, active people were on the Townier side of his reads. Though I don't recall him ever mentioning activity being a criteria for him.

I am just playing another game on WG when activity was terrible.

Thought on this site it looks like players are in general more active that on NF/Fanverse and WG where I mainly played befored.

Lethal

Exceptional
Are those abilities one shot?
Yes

bitcoin-motorcycle.gif

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I actually said there are some things I do not like about Ekko this game, like him over explaining himself. Still, would not be my first choice to lynch.
Then why did activity specifically prevent you from just putting him into your scum leans? If you know activity is NAI for a guy and there's otherwise stuff you dislike about him, why can't he just be scum?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Then why did activity specifically prevent you from just putting him into your scum leans? If you know activity is NAI for a guy and there's otherwise stuff you dislike about him, why can't he just be scum?

He can. I was unsure on him when I was talking about my leans, but close to scum than town lean right now.

I do not consider myself an expert on reading Ekko, though.

Lethal

Exceptional
Wolves in Flower, Natalya, Dalton.

Hopefully Magic/Poyser recalibrate and move past stupid play from myself.

Don't bother reacting/quoting this, I shan't be responding. Sleep tight, possums, and have a good one.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
He can. I was unsure on him when I was talking about my leans, but close to scum than town lean right now.

I do not consider myself an expert on reading Ekko, though.
Scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the scummiest, how scummy is he to you?

Alco

Distinguished
I was working.

:whathekong

I missed like the first 24 hrs cuz 4got about the game.
Got a ping at 6 AM.
show up b4 I start working and its double the size.
Work.
Now im here.
And it still taking too long.
getting tired now.

:zilla6:
That's all well and good but I don't understand why you'd have to emphasize not reading back twice in the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back