• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
Why Are You So Obsessed With Me Mean Girls GIF
Omg, that’s like my gif! I used to use this gif all the time when people sus me as scum lol.

Null read on t-pein. Though lean scum.

RÆM

Distinguished
I think poyser is voting t-pein now too. so that's the two most vocal people behind the lethal wagon who have switched to t-pein. this is the consensus, most likely to happen wagon by far. you're either for it or you're for aimlessly dicking around until we no-lynch. that's just the reality.
....Feel like I'm watching fox news right now.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think poyser is voting t-pein now too. so that's the two most vocal people behind the lethal wagon who have switched to t-pein. this is the consensus, most likely to happen wagon by far. you're either for it or you're for aimlessly dicking around until we no-lynch. that's just the reality.

I'm half suspecting you're writing posts for the sheer purpose of making me cringe

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
There's something wrong with the meta here if everyone is just sheeping two people.

Rather sad.
nobody's sheeping anyone, there were 2 wagons with more than a couple votes, t-pein and lethal. the main people behind the lethal wagon switched to t-pein. now the most votes by far on t-pein and we've never looked like getting anywhere close to lynch anyone else. we only have a couple hours left so obviously nothing else is going to happen. so it's t-pein or nobody. idk why stating the obvious is triggering you so much

RÆM

Distinguished
nobody's sheeping anyone, there were 2 wagons with more than a couple votes, t-pein and lethal. the main people behind the lethal wagon switched to t-pein. now the most votes by far on t-pein and we've never looked like getting anywhere close to lynch anyone else. we only have a couple hours left so obviously nothing else is going to happen. so it's t-pein or nobody. idk why stating the obvious is triggering you so much
I'm not triggered, simply disagree with your conclusion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back