• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSworder

Majin
@T-Pein™ should claim .... this is the only way we can move forward,

A lot of people switched on T-pein because he refused to claim, so yeah, Lethal is probably a better wagon

Ultra

THE BEAR
In general it's important to corral a majority well and ahead of time - but it was also my preferred scum tactic to force urgency in a pool of small players and play a first-past-the-post approach so I'm a bit wary of "we have to lynch XYZ" rhetoric, even though you're probably right

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
lets goo i dropped all the way to bottom 12 posters

im playing the other game now. will read here during the night there

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
In general it's important to corral a majority well and ahead of time - but it was also my preferred scum tactic to force urgency in a pool of small players and play a first-past-the-post approach so I'm a bit wary of "we have to lynch XYZ" rhetoric, even though you're probably right
well I'm the miller so idk what the point of this is besides your ego being triggered because you think someone was implying that magic/poyser are more important than you which is not what was being said at all in context

Poyser

1 person who plays the games speaking up that his claim fits flavor wise.
Alright good luck to you with that lynch.

Way your mind works boggles me at times.
His claim fitting the flavour is literally irrelevant to his alignment lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
well I'm the miller so idk what the point of this is besides your ego being triggered because you think someone was implying that magic/poyser are more important than you which is not what was being said at all in context

You weren't the only one to drive the point forward just fyi

RÆM

Distinguished
His claim fitting the flavour is literally irrelevant to his alignment lol
Ohhhhhh
are you saying we have non elder dragons in the mafia. That did not cross my mind
"Elder Dragon Aligned"

Okay, this changes everything.
Yian Garuga is kinda chaotic in nature.

Could be a scum role with the above in mind if they have non Elder Dragons in the mafia team.

Evans

Acclaimed
I’ve lynched Lethal a grand total of once in recent memory and he flipped town, which was in flowers vanilla game. Even in that game I had him as town for the whole of D1

What other examples do you have?
I’ve lynched Lethal a grand total of once in recent memory and he flipped town, which was in flowers vanilla game. Even in that game I had him as town for the whole of D1

What other examples do you have?

When was my last game? He didn’t help himself but that’s as one he flipped town on too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back