• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
well in terms of whose on what wagon, i think cp looks good and that's about it for tpein. ekko is playing all over the place.

lethal i have imposter/tweet/lm as town.

vote lethal

if it needs to go back to pein ill go there. i dont exactly have a scum read on him, it's more similar to last game with psychic where it's an absence of a read at all and knowing that long term it's beneficial to remove them but i should stick with my actual scum read.

that said if tpein needs votes to go over i'll go back/ill acknowledge while i dont see the scum motivation cp himself can spot what i can't.
if we r speaking long term its much more beneficial to remove lethal not tpein

also what do u mean absence of a read. do u not read lethal scum? why r u voting on him then

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think Lethal is town and being a goofball after the Poy/Lethal interaction.

Also Ultra why are you so obsessed with trying to establish yourself as better than the perceived "good players" from WS like Poy and Magic?
Super cringe tbh.

Legit don't know where you get this impression or why you feel the need to chirp in - I'm playing the game and I'm getting ragged on for not being a mindless drone.

Dalton

Distinguished
Legit don't know where you get this impression or why you feel the need to chirp in - I'm playing the game and I'm getting ragged on for not being a mindless drone.
You made a post about how "Magic is supposedly a good player although you've not yet seen evidence"

Then you tried to bait Poyser saying how you carried him last game or w/e

You know what you're doing lol.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Lethal saying he's going to bed and wont defend himself doesnt seem like town lethal fuck
oh forreal he said that??

nah its prime town asfk shut up u dont know shit smh

lethal town locked off that. not caring about anything. thats townie af. caring is what scum do here

get on tpein now

dont u like a little tpein policy lynch, ace kun

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
do u think he is saving a teammate in tpein?
Actually didnt consider this... possibly? T-pein not claiming at this point is lame af
Seems like he's (ultra) given up kinda tho, t-pein dug himself a hole here and there was some push back to his case on me??? Idk tbh

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think Lethal is town and being a goofball after the Poy/Lethal interaction.

Also Ultra why are you so obsessed with trying to establish yourself as better than the perceived "good players" from WS like Poy and Magic?
Super cringe tbh.
Lethal saying he's going to bed and wont defend himself doesnt seem like town lethal fuck

dont even know how u contradicted urself matter of seconds

Ultra

THE BEAR
You made a post about how "Magic is supposedly a good player although you've not yet seen evidence"

Then you tried to bait Poyser saying how you carried him last game or w/e

You know what you're doing lol.

The first post was a rib - wasn't sincere.

The swing at Poyser came well after he started being a cunt, so please go back to churning over whatever burning thoughts you have about the game and enlighten us with your untold wisdom, this is pointless

Dalton

Distinguished
I'm not going to entertain with any emotional outburst, it's not good for the soul. I tried something funky, it fucked me in the face, and I'll take my licks for it. It is what it is.

I'm off to bed. Enjoy the rest of the game my friends.
this is the post btw

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Actually didnt consider this... possibly? T-pein not claiming at this point is lame af
Seems like he's (ultra) given up kinda tho, t-pein dug himself a hole here and there was some push back to his case on me??? Idk tbh
well im trying to get the team to bus tpein here but ultra is opposing it and wants to vote u instead so sorry might have to join my goon and vote hime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back