• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Need to ISO some of Evan's, Alco's, and Poyser's posts from day 1 regarding the Lethal lynch. These three always seem aligned.
evans is town imo
alco need some real pressure
poyser has been weak sauce this game. can go

Emil

V.I.P. Member
magic seems townier than poyser and ultra. i dont remember much from the last 2 today lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Thoughts on Magic?
Poyser X Magic became a thing on post 1 and 2 of the day for some reason...
I like him more as town and he feels like his old townie self in the last game. I'm not sold on Magix and Poyser being scum buddies.

Also just don't trust Alco and Evans so far.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Wrong.

Wrong.

Not always true, its NAI, but your putting your eggs in all in one basket with this kind of awful "deduction".

No I don't. I think you are still viable as a candidate for lynching for fucking up another day 1 like usual and pushing Lethal, maybe your trying to cover your bases because your tells as scum are more obvious vs when your town. In the Traitors game, you gave free passes then immediately day 2 were backtracking and shading both me and Lethal with your scummate Ultra. I think here you are trying to play closer to a psedo version of your town self and push another wrong lynch.

I am 1000% going to play as lax hell in this game.
Deal with it.

I don't lmao.

I'm not struggling for content, kek. Your first two "points" are repeating each other with differing semantics. I don't feel like being aggressive in this game, I've got too much shit going on in the real world and you haven't provided much of anything except angle shooting me.

Find better ammo.
Weird that you have this strong an opinion on Poyser but never cared to voice it until he started to pressure you, it's almost like you only care about discrediting him like stomping out a fire that's about to start

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Well I assume this is some sort of meta read but I don't understand it, or is the implication just that she's wrong a lot
no its just why wud a scum kill people she scum read, unless use it to wifom, which i assume she did not reference that angle at all

T-Peinā„¢

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I like him more as town and he feels like his old townie self in the last game. I'm not sold on Magix and Poyser being scum buddies.

Evans is the tracker.
you think scum outs themselves here as a tracker?
also if he is town he will die eventually so no point in speculating he is scum tracker.
mafia wont allow an outed tracker to roam freely....

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Evans is the tracker.
you think scum outs themselves here as a tracker?
also if he is town he will die eventually so no point in speculating he is scum tracker.
mafia wont allow an outed tracker to roam freely....
that line of thought burned us in elden ring. i hope the serial killers here actually know how important it is to kill a tracker

T-Peinā„¢

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

agree on the Alco thing.
last game he death tunneled one of his mates.
that's all he did.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Weird that you have this strong an opinion on Poyser but never cared to voice it until he started to pressure you, it's almost like you only care about discrediting him like stomping out a fire that's about to start
This is true I want him to rage at getting day 1'd or day 2'd lynched by yourself truly. Also gonna admit very sick of his constant pushes or policy lynching Lethal almost every game. Still think he's scum though, and his angling at me and T-Pein feel half asked.

Why are you playing damage control for him though?

Imposter

Illustrious
no its just why wud a scum kill people she scum read, unless use it to wifom, which i assume she did not reference that angle at all
One of those was lynched and presumably at least one of the Night kills wasn't made by scum so that doesn't really track at all. Besides that, is she the type to lead a scum team and decide kills?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I think there's a chance scum killed either of the two guys who died last night, so what would have happened is, hime scum reads Lethal and he flips town, then she scum reads some other guy who they kill that night and also flips town. Idk, I'd think scum would care a bit more about not looking as wrong on their reads as humanly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back