• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

What the...
Why aren't you more curious about what kekko did to you?
he says pointblank he did not protect you.
Probably to avoid a counterclaim.
So you were either recruited and if not then he blocked you like he "joked" or rolecoped you like he "joked"
Last game when I was the miller I was also the bodyguard.
Millers usually get some strong role to counter the scanning as scum thing.
he made it fairly clear before the day phase ended that he would be protecting cp lol

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
This is true I want him to rage at getting day 1'd or day 2'd lynched by yourself truly. Also gonna admit very sick of his constant pushes or policy lynching Lethal almost every game. Still think he's scum though, and his angling at me and T-Pein feel half asked.

Why are you playing damage control for him though?
:bjpenn

As a serial victim of Poyser-inflicted mislynches I actually somewhat sympathize

Poyser

Why are you backpedaling?

You don't have anything to suspect me on besides a really weak appeal to your meta in me. Secondly, I'm saying your scum because of the Lethal mislynch, trying to pivot off that to push me and T-Pein, and that your trying to be more contradictory in your play this game vs Traitors with my slot.

Not complicated at all.
Backpedaling from what? :whathekong

I do have reasons to suspect you lmao, namely that you've done absolutely fuck all this game except give dumb replies to people sussing you

Also didn't u think I was scum before lethal got lynched? So how u using that as the reason you scum read me? :whathekong

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
That would make a Lynch on Poyser more relevant
Flip will help resolve for T-Pein and Magic
[Lynch Poyser]

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Backpedaling from what? :whathekong

I do have reasons to suspect you lmao, namely that you've done absolutely fuck all this game except give dumb replies to people sussing you

Also didn't u think I was scum before lethal got lynched? So how u using that as the reason you scum read me? :whathekong
I haven't said anything contrary to my original issues especially regarding reading you as scum in day 1 or today lol

Just cause your sycophants want on me doesn't address anything defending you

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Even if Evan for example claims tracker, as T-Pein said, it doesn't really help for Poyser and Alco. Also did Ekko hint his role during the whole recruits talk?
I don't give much of a hoot about his assertions of what he did and didn't do and kinda just go by my head canon in which he indeed protected CP last night

Poyser

Can anyone explain to me what town motivation there is for playing lazily?
there isnt a town motivation for it
its just that town are more likely to be apathetic as a general rule

not that thats reliable ofc

Imposter

Illustrious
I think there's a chance scum killed either of the two guys who died last night, so what would have happened is, hime scum reads Lethal and he flips town, then she scum reads some other guy who they kill that night and also flips town. Idk, I'd think scum would care a bit more about not looking as wrong on their reads as humanly possible.
Scum is made up of multiple people. I'd say it's pretty rare that they give that much thought to making any one individual look good off flips

Poyser

Weird that you have this strong an opinion on Poyser but never cared to voice it until he started to pressure you, it's almost like you only care about discrediting him like stomping out a fire that's about to start

New York Yankees Win GIF by YES Network

Poyser

This is true I want him to rage at getting day 1'd or day 2'd lynched by yourself truly. Also gonna admit very sick of his constant pushes or policy lynching Lethal almost every game. Still think he's scum though, and his angling at me and T-Pein feel half asked.

Why are you playing damage control for him though?
:whathekong
since we have joined OLF I have defended lethal way more than i have lynched him kek. only pushed for his lynch once

Poyser

I haven't said anything contrary to my original issues especially regarding reading you as scum in day 1 or today lol

Just cause your sycophants want on me doesn't address anything defending you
well you keep using D1 results to justify a scum read that started before D1 end so doesnt really track does it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back