• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
he started doing this on day 1 when he started sussing you for things from last game.

look at this objectively poyser as i understand it's harder when it's directed at you.
Poyser will write an entire paragraphs of bullshit when the same focus is brought on him because it always comes to dismissing anything says about his own meta play or his own reasoning being bad.

Magic

Resplendent
Day 2 Vote Count 3

Hime 1 - Ultra
Tpein 4 - Ekko, CP, Magic, Tweet
Dalton 4 - Alco, Raem, Melkor, Imposter
Ekko 2 - Evans, Tpein
Ultra 3 - Hime, Psychic, Flower
Flower 1 - Poyser

With 18 alive, 10 votes to lynch. You have around 15 hours.
the vote counts on this site are always hilarious.

Evans

Acclaimed
How does everyone’s reads change if T-Pein flips town from his lynch?

Aurelian acting like this reminds me of Elden Ring when he got rumbled. He’s just emotionally lashing out and not really contributing lol

Ekko looks bad off it and if Ekko flips scum, then I’d say Magic is up next as he was immediately trying to turn off all attention from Ekko after I faux pased the role leak.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
How does everyone’s reads change if T-Pein flips town from his lynch?

Aurelian acting like this reminds me of Elden Ring when he got rumbled. He’s just emotionally lashing out and not really contributing lol
I'm not emotionally lashing out for calling out shit arguments with shit tier logic lol. Are you guys always this thin-skinned?
Ekko looks bad off it and if Ekko flips scum, then I’d say Magic is up next as he was immediately trying to turn off all attention from Ekko after I faux pased the role leak.
You never answered any of the questions I asked you in day 1 either. And that was regarding why you were voting Ekko and reasoning for it. You seem to have your head up your ass regarding my slot and its kind of annoying. Same shit as Poyser.

Or should I be a coward like a certain someone and imply what my role is to save myself?

Poyser

he started doing this on day 1 when he started sussing you for things from last game.

look at this objectively poyser as i understand it's harder when it's directed at you.
theres a difference tho, because before i started sussing him, he had me as a suspect, but not once did he put any effort into getting me lynched or giving reasons for why im scum etc
hes only come alive because ive pushed him, which is like the definition of self preservation lol

Imposter

Illustrious
Y'all gotta start voting. Aurelian vote someone who isn't Poyser. I don't think there is enough appetite for that right now. Evans/TPein, Ekko isn't getting lynched, move onto someone else

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
theres a difference tho, because before i started sussing him, he had me as a suspect, but not once did he put any effort into getting me lynched or giving reasons for why im scum etc
hes only come alive because ive pushed him, which is like the definition of self preservation lol
I came late into Day 1 (mid day 1 I think?), how would I push momentum to get you lynched kek.

Poyser

So I read 3 days worth of Aurelian posts in the traitors game and not once did he base who he wants to lynch on who is "most relevant to resolve others" or who would glean the most info.... Closest I could find was this:

Which isnt really close at all, because in that post he put lots of thought into who he wanted to lynch, and what he would get from her (psychic's) flip either way and also had a litany of reasons for why he thought she was scum anyway.

Guess what else he never did in the traitors? Produce a lynch pool that included town reads of his :bosque1:

Idk I feel like the best play here is probably lynching tpein, but i really do think I've got him here

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So I read 3 days worth of Aurelian posts in the traitors game and not once did he base who he wants to lynch on who is "most relevant to resolve others" or who would glean the most info.... Closest I could find was this:

Which isnt really close at all, because in that post he put lots of thought into who he wanted to lynch, and what he would get from her (psychic's) flip either way and also had a litany of reasons for why he thought she was scum anyway.

Guess what else he never did in the traitors? Produce a lynch pool that included town reads of his :bosque1:

Idk I feel like the best play here is probably lynching tpein, but i really do think I've got him here
You don't have shit on me you bong. You are such a coward you've pivoted off of getting called out on lying and being two faced on my reasons and the one pushing you as scum before we strongly interacted to now going for the angle shit again. :jerrykek

Magic

Resplendent

poyser you realize when you have extended back and forths with people that anyone will come alive through that very act. if you just said one thing about him and left it then you can say "well they only came alive because i pushed them". but if you keep quoting them and replying to them repeatedly and they keep responding to that doesn't exactly make an argument.

like im not sure how it wouldn't be two things where you conclude he's scum:

1) he replies once and does little else->he's ducking and scummy

2) he responds and comes alive->he's acting out of self preservation.

you put him into a lose-lose.

Poyser

Have you compared to a scum game of his at least? idk I'm struggling because I think I buy him as a Townie here but I'm running out of suspects

I also don't see a huge difference between Flower's posts in this game and Fairy Tail FWIW. She seems to be struggling with scum reads and focusing more on Town, albeit maybe she was a bit more assertive with them early on in Fairy Tail. How does this game differ to her Town game?
Yes, as scum he massively struggles lol. See elden ring and radiant. Both of those games he starts by basically doing the grand sum of fuck all, then starts arguing back and insulting and trying to discredit etc
Contrast this to town games (such as the traitors last game or wrestling wars) and he is fairly consistently giving actual game thoughts, reading people both town and scum and asking questions and shit like that and obv pushing his directions. As well as generally making rather large posts directed at people he thinks are scum

I never read fairy tail, so not sure if she had a weak game there or not. But I usually expect her to be around fairly consistently, prodding people and getting their thoughts and asking them for reads. She tries to identify strong town players that she can work with and she doesnt exactly struggle with pushing people either. I feel like the effort and tone from her usually make her pretty obviously town. Whereas here she seems like she is really struggling, such as that early take on magic and the whole we need to lynch tpein to know more about magic, but she didnt even know what tpeins flip would say for magic lmao. Pretty sure theres been other stuff where I've quoted and imo you can just tell that she's struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back