• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imposter

Illustrious
Why not Alco? What about Poyser?
Reading Alco Town. This is more content than I can remember from him. He's actually putting his reads out there and you can see the progression.

I've got Poyser as null. A ton of effort but that's typical for him regardless of alignment. Some of his reasoning is wringing a bit hollow to me though. Either way I just don't think it's a lynch that is likely to happen this phase with no votes on him and I don't recall many people sounding an intention to vote that way

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yes, as scum he massively struggles lol. See elden ring and radiant. Both of those games he starts by basically doing the grand sum of fuck all, then starts arguing back and insulting and trying to discredit etc
Contrast this to town games (such as the traitors last game or wrestling wars) and he is fairly consistently giving actual game thoughts, reading people both town and scum and asking questions and shit like that and obv pushing his directions. As well as generally making rather large posts directed at people he thinks are scum
You are absolutely full of shit.

RDK and CP basically started banging on about me in the ER game for asking something about the player list and using that to railroad me. You have nothing tangible to go after me on, nothing to pin against me that makes me look bad. You are still trying to operate like you know my meta and keep the angle shooting bullshit going on to force another mislynch as you have done so many times in so many other games.

I've given my reasons why I think your scum, you stonewalling them doesn't detract from the logic I gave, and the reason I think your flip is 100% justifiable for a lynch being informative.

Evans

Acclaimed
I'm not emotionally lashing out for calling out shit arguments with shit tier logic lol. Are you guys always this thin-skinned?

You never answered any of the questions I asked you in day 1 either. And that was regarding why you were voting Ekko and reasoning for it. You seem to have your head up your ass regarding my slot and its kind of annoying. Same shit as Poyser.

Or should I be a coward like a certain someone and imply what my role is to save myself?

Oh wait, I’ve found it.

ISO me, my votes on Ekko have been explained

Magic

Resplendent
Care to elaborate?
by fake claiming miller you are going all in that you won't get counter claimed.

if you get counter claimed you're done immediately.

why would cp risk immediately getting caught, hurting his own team, just to fake miller when he's good enough as scum to get by otherwise. the only situation i see him doing this in is if he's been scum a few times in a row and doesn't think he'll be able to get by on play due to paranoia or something of that sort but none of that is applicable.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
What have you asked me? I’m in work soz and I haven’t seen any quote notifications from you
5th time now: why did you vote Ekko day 1 initially. Why did you switch your vote from Ekko to Lethal, what was the reason?

Poyser

poyser you realize when you have extended back and forths with people that anyone will come alive through that very act. if you just said one thing about him and left it then you can say "well they only came alive because i pushed them". but if you keep quoting them and replying to them repeatedly and they keep responding to that doesn't exactly make an argument.

like im not sure how it wouldn't be two things where you conclude he's scum:

1) he replies once and does little else->he's ducking and scummy

2) he responds and comes alive->he's acting out of self preservation.

you put him into a lose-lose.
Except i wasnt constantly quoting him or anything kek. He replied to about 3 or 4 people mentioning him being scum with sarcastic replies and then I just said something like "aurelian looking more scum the more he posts" which is why he started arguing with me

Poyser

Yes, as scum he massively struggles lol. See elden ring and radiant. Both of those games he starts by basically doing the grand sum of fuck all, then starts arguing back and insulting and trying to discredit etc
This meant to say he did that after being suspected lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Except i wasnt constantly quoting him or anything kek. He replied to about 3 or 4 people mentioning him being scum with sarcastic replies and then I just said something like "aurelian looking more scum the more he posts" which is why he started arguing with me
I called you scum first
I called you scum my second post in the game
Then you start shading me and I'm forced to respond to you
Is this somehow hard to grasp?

Poyser

Reading Alco Town. This is more content than I can remember from him. He's actually putting his reads out there and you can see the progression.

I've got Poyser as null. A ton of effort but that's typical for him regardless of alignment. Some of his reasoning is wringing a bit hollow to me though. Either way I just don't think it's a lynch that is likely to happen this phase with no votes on him and I don't recall many people sounding an intention to vote that way
what reasoning is wringing hollow exactly?

Evans

Acclaimed
Not sure who the coward is aimed at
5th time now: why did you vote Ekko day 1 initially. Why did you switch your vote from Ekko to Lethal, what was the reason?

I’ve said my piece about why I’m voting Ekko

Lethal cos I didn’t want to no lunch and was unsure about him with the contradictions in his posts

Imposter

Illustrious
Contrast this to town games (such as the traitors last game or wrestling wars) and he is fairly consistently giving actual game thoughts, reading people both town and scum and asking questions and shit like that and obv pushing his directions. As well as generally making rather large posts directed at people he thinks are scum

I never read fairy tail, so not sure if she had a weak game there or not. But I usually expect her to be around fairly consistently, prodding people and getting their thoughts and asking them for reads. She tries to identify strong town players that she can work with and she doesnt exactly struggle with pushing people either. I feel like the effort and tone from her usually make her pretty obviously town. Whereas here she seems like she is really struggling, such as that early take on magic and the whole we need to lynch tpein to know more about magic, but she didnt even know what tpeins flip would say for magic lmao. Pretty sure theres been other stuff where I've quoted and imo you can just tell that she's struggling
I guess I'll check those games.

Which game are you comparing Flower to? In Traitors she repped in so I'm not sure it is a perfect representation of her usual Town game

Magic

Resplendent
Think we can pull the trigger on getting a magic claim here

Man is struggling af

i think im playing fine, but the idea im struggling for content cause i haven't gotten in retarded back and forths with tpein one phase and aurelian the next is a weak point. meanwhile you keep attacking people for play that you make out to be scummy opposed to just bad town play. surely if im scum and you keep telling others im a threat that can't just be left alone you should be actually going harder for me rather than twiddling your thumbs and sneaking these posts in.

or was cp telling you not to sufficient to make you stop?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Not sure who the coward is aimed at

I’ve said my piece about why I’m voting Ekko

Lethal cos I didn’t want to no lunch and was unsure about him with the contradictions in his posts
Can you quote your reason from your earlier posts then

Magic

Resplendent
I get the first bit, although that was just in my initial readback - I posted more in the few hours before EOD as I continued my readback and was caught up.

Second bit I did explain - in fact my town read was in direct response to your big reads post which was a significant mind meld of me including the Tweet stuff and so to me it obviously seems genuine and logical.

:slip:

harsh but fair

Honestly I was playing D1 on catchup cos i was on holiday over the weekend and on monday which is a public holiday - so wasn't really on my PC for extended periods.

I fully intend on playing this game properly (Gramma game hype)
if it's due to holidays and what not that's fine, hopefully you give more on day 3!

i don't want to harp on about the cp/miller stuff so don't make that the focus of your content.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ultra seems to be pushing for Hime. I havent completely read all of last day but what are your thoughts on Ultra vs Hime?

@Ekkologix
@CraigPelton

Thoughts on the Ultra vs Hime situation. Do you think Ultra is on his scum meta?
Also, can we get a watcher on Ekko/Evans tonight. They are like confirmed town.
im not confirmed dont watch me

as for ultra vs hime. didnt rly read it. i town read ultra up to like page 10. was null on hime

Imposter

Illustrious
what reasoning is wringing hollow exactly?
The case on Magic start of Day, before you responded to my last request I felt you weren't doing the due diligence in showing how Aurelian compares to his scum game, and likewise for Flower. I actually can see similarities with her Town meta that you described with this game as well as with Fairy Tail as I alluded to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back