• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
I thought you said you were gonna come for me lol

Hard to believe you’d really just let me go if you thought you had something on me. Talking shite
the push you in your sleep was a joke. outside of that i haven't had the time but i do intend to review your posts from day 1.

Imposter

Illustrious
i think im playing fine, but the idea im struggling for content cause i haven't gotten in retarded back and forths with tpein one phase and aurelian the next is a weak point. meanwhile you keep attacking people for play that you make out to be scummy opposed to just bad town play. surely if im scum and you keep telling others im a threat that can't just be left alone you should be actually going harder for me rather than twiddling your thumbs and sneaking these posts in.

or was cp telling you not to sufficient to make you stop?
^This too

Poyser

I guess I'll check those games.

Which game are you comparing Flower to? In Traitors she repped in so I'm not sure it is a perfect representation of her usual Town game
Erm I think I've only played one game with her where she wasnt town which was eastenders. So basically any other ranked game except new vegas which i didnt play

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
didnt play and didnt read so no idea, however somebody did say you werent aware of your teammates at the start of the game, which is different
Don't care if you didn't play in that game
It was me and Craig on the secondary scum team and T-Pein + Dr.Prof + Fujishiro
Me and Craig were separated from T-Pein's/Prof/Fuji's team until town doctor got killed
I was doing my own thing the whole time independently

what point are you trying to make?
You were lying that it was "reactive" to you first scum reading me. I'm sure if you connect the dots you'll find the line.

Poyser

i think im playing fine, but the idea im struggling for content cause i haven't gotten in retarded back and forths with tpein one phase and aurelian the next is a weak point. meanwhile you keep attacking people for play that you make out to be scummy opposed to just bad town play. surely if im scum and you keep telling others im a threat that can't just be left alone you should be actually going harder for me rather than twiddling your thumbs and sneaking these posts in.

or was cp telling you not to sufficient to make you stop?
what?
i was asleep.... as you referenced yourself lmao

Poyser

The case on Magic start of Day, before you responded to my last request I felt you weren't doing the due diligence in showing how Aurelian compares to his scum game, and likewise for Flower. I actually can see similarities with her Town meta that you described with this game as well as with Fairy Tail as I alluded to
what about my reasoning for magic case wrings hollow? i dont remember you saying this earlier. i think you just said you disagreed but saw townie motivation in it or something. what do you disagree with that ive said about magic?

Poyser

Don't care if you didn't play in that game
It was me and Craig on the secondary scum team and T-Pein + Dr.Prof + Fujishiro
Me and Craig were separated from T-Pein's/Prof/Fuji's team until town doctor got killed
I was doing my own thing the whole time independently

You were lying that it was "reactive" to you first scum reading me. I'm sure if you connect the dots you'll find the line.
lmao you were doing your own thing independantly when you didnt know your teammates? wow :bosque1:

the bottom sentence implies nobody here is capable of any nuance whatsoever, when a cursory glance over the thread will prove me correct

Magic

Resplendent
Do you not think scum doc would force himself to put a read on me given the expectation that he can read me well?

This seems like something you’d pick up on in your effort to clear townies!

i haven't played with doc in half a decade and you expect me to remember he can read you well and correlate that with forcing a read on you? you honestly think this is something i'd pick up on?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
i haven't played with doc in half a decade and you expect me to remember he can read you well and correlate that with forcing a read on you? you honestly think this is something i'd pick up on?
I didn't even realize they'd played together before lol

Poyser

you ended up on flower and rather than actively push me hard you keep just casually bringing it up.
Thats not true at all, I was pushing you all day when I was around and have engaged plenty of people around you to try and get them to see my side lol. Literally a simple iso of my posts will tell you this, so you're obviously full of shit

I switched to flower because it was clear I wasnt going to get any support at all so pointless keeping my vote there, and flower was pinging me when i was tlaking to her

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Thats not true at all, I was pushing you all day when I was around and have engaged plenty of people around you to try and get them to see my side lol. Literally a simple iso of my posts will tell you this, so you're obviously full of shit

I switched to flower because it was clear I wasnt going to get any support at all so pointless keeping my vote there, and flower was pinging me when i was tlaking to her
you haven't really been trying to get support for a flower wagon tho have you?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
lmao you were doing your own thing independantly when you didnt know your teammates? wow
No one suspected me as scum, kek, even half our other teammates thought both me and Craig were town from our behavior ya idiot
the bottom sentence implies nobody here is capable of any nuance whatsoever, when a cursory glance over the thread will prove me correct
Yourself included. All the same I'm not scum, you probably are, and I'll push you unless you can give ample reason for me not to view you as scum. I'll repeat AGAIN: you have nothing on me. The fact your trying to reach back to a game from almost 5 months ago shows how you don't have tangible evidence or anything to pin scummy on me in this game.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
No one suspected me as scum, kek, even half our other teammates thought both me and Craig were town from our behavior ya idiot

Yourself included. All the same I'm not scum, you probably are, and I'll push you unless you can give ample reason for me not to view you as scum. I'll repeat AGAIN: you have nothing on me. The fact your trying to reach back to a game from almost 5 months ago shows how you don't have tangible evidence or anything to pin scummy on me in this game.
actually Odo was hard on your case, I town read you and that seemed to cool things down, you're welcome

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Oh yeah speaking of Flower:

- say I'm not feeling her town in day 1
- agree with Poyser she doesn't look townie with her tone and behavior in day 2
- somehow he accuses me of not wanting to discuss her?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
actually Odo was hard on your case, I town read you and that seemed to cool things down, you're welcome
Gramma had literally no support for lynching me and no one else was buying his belief on my slot, you, me, and Fuji were all outted when Fuji and Prof spammed the scum chat with forcing the lynch on Alco I think last minute and open scumming

Your taking too much credit for something that isn't really true at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back