• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Which one? I think I missed it whichever of them it was. I can check

IIRC it was that I felt there were pretty simple explanations to each of the points you made on him. I 'd go back and check but I've already got a thousand tabs open. I don't know how y'all still do this. Need a post cap or something
might wanna stay up to date with what your preferred wagon target has posted

Imposter

Illustrious
correct.

that means he'll create content on his own to see the quality of.

by interject i mean i won't ask him, "hey what do you think of x player or x situation or x interaction" because then he will have the content given to him to create from.
I need people to bounce off of to play my best tho. Probably partly why I would tend to avoid going for certain players

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
hes never done anything even like this as town lol
You are literally brain-dead, lmao. You are so dry on content to try and pin me as scum that you have zero things to push on me aside from outdated angle shooting and pushing this meta of me that has always been false to go back to a game from months and months ago. You've given ZERO rebuttals to the fact your flip is informative and therefore will help mechanically, unobtrusively, reveal better tells on where the current pulse on the game for who is or isn't scum is and somehow construe that as being not trying to solve.

Weak.

Magic

Resplendent
Sorry guys, got a huge migraine and almost passed out. Any new developments?

aurelian and poyser are fighting and are accusing each other of being scum. aurelian has a lynch pool that included his town reads. poyser thinks all of aurelian's posts are shit.

we're still trying and struggling to lynch tpein because of shit.

poyser also thinks im scum and his case looks full of shit(in my unbiased opinion).

all the women vs. ultra.

Evans

Acclaimed
aurelian and poyser are fighting and are accusing each other of being scum. aurelian has a lynch pool that included his town reads. poyser thinks all of aurelian's posts are shit.

we're still trying and struggling to lynch tpein because of shit.

poyser also thinks im scum and his case looks full of shit(in my unbiased opinion).

all the women vs. ultra.

Who do you think is scum if T-Pein flips town?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think Poyser should reveal his role. I'll do the same. Here's a hint:

- it takes 1 less than the majority to lynch me
- scum have at least 1 role who can poison or bleed players for delayed kills

Poyser

You are literally brain-dead, lmao. You are so dry on content to try and pin me as scum that you have zero things to push on me aside from outdated angle shooting and pushing this meta of me that has always been false to go back to a game from months and months ago. You've given ZERO rebuttals to the fact your flip is informative and therefore will help mechanically, unobtrusively, reveal better tells on where the current pulse on the game for who is or isn't scum is and somehow construe that as being not trying to solve.

Weak.
shut up you fucking moron
you literally got caught D1 as scum twice for the exact same thing

Poyser

I think Poyser should reveal his role. I'll do the same. Here's a hint:

- it takes 1 less than the majority to lynch me
- scum have at least 1 role who can poison or bleed players for delayed kills

didnt the townie flip with the poison ability
kek

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
shut up you fucking moron
you literally got caught D1 as scum twice for the exact same thing
These are apples and oranges you dumbass britbong
You are trying to force a narrative that isn't true and nothing in this game compares to the ER one

Imposter

Illustrious
might wanna stay up to date with what your preferred wagon target has posted
Looking back it's not difficult to see why. Pretty weak multiquotes, no reads, for some raisin discussing him not being scumbuddies with a hypothetically scum T-Pein and a promise to play this game properly which thus far at least hasn't seemed to materialise (maybe this is unfair perhaps he's busy). I'm more inclined to lynch him now though thank you friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back