• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Host already said the game is not 100% flavor aligned and not to attempt to solve for it
If you think I'm lying then whatever I'll get lynched since I have the hated townie's passive so 1 less than true majority will end me or I'll get lynched

Lethal's role is similar to mine which I can buy, I'm in another game where I was the town rolecrusher and another townie was town jailor + roleblocker and both our abilities were written similarly to each other, Lethal's being a "schizo" means he can 1x poison or 1x heal it, his abilities are 100% RNG

Mine is healing from bleeds and poisons 2x over
im glad you can buy that both your own and the flipped townies role can both be town

good enough for me

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Also Lethal's doesn't say anything about bleeding

1x poison
1x gunsmith (dont know what this is)
1x bodyguard

Imposter

Illustrious
Torn between potentially leading a glorious lynch on Dalton to try to clear my good name and falling in line on the inevitable TPein lynch :hm

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Also Lethal's doesn't say anything about bleeding

1x poison
1x gunsmith (dont know what this is)
1x bodyguard
Gunsmith is basically a cop who detects if someone has a killing role so vig, SK, or any Mafia (except gf potentially)

Evans

Acclaimed
genuinely dont think im gonna play much after this game

mafia on this site is just not fun at all

Please stopthe woe is me nonsense, I understand your frustration but pls focus on getting your pushes across the line. This is all very Lethal

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'd look at poyser if TPein flips scum tbh the tunnel on aurelian susses me a bit as poyser liked a lot of my posts wrt aurelian but I wasn't too sure on them myself. Also I recall poyser town reading aurelian correctly in a recent game quite generously (tho I agreed with it) and it doesn't feel like he's giving nearly the same benefit of the doubt here. So either a badtown death tunnel or he's in scum mode lol

Or he's right and me and magic are wrong but that is too ridiculous to even consider...

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I mean idk how you read aurelians claim and think it's more likely he's being Machiavellian than just sloppy town

Poyser

I'd look at poyser if TPein flips scum tbh the tunnel on aurelian susses me a bit as poyser liked a lot of my posts wrt aurelian but I wasn't too sure on them myself. Also I recall poyser town reading aurelian correctly in a recent game quite generously (tho I agreed with it) and it doesn't feel like he's giving nearly the same benefit of the doubt here. So either a badtown death tunnel or he's in scum mode lol

Or he's right and me and magic are wrong but that is too ridiculous to even consider...
i give him a generous town read when he takes it upon himself to actually give some real content lol, no matter how shit it is
he didnt do any of that here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back