• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I see you've managed to overclock your scum brain and are now communicating like an NPC
Would you mind explaining or are you going to still try and just spam one-liners while ignoring Ekko bringing the proof of your disingenuous play?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Regardless Tweet, this is for you

Ebonywarhammer.png

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Hans Tweetenberg more for u to look at pls

Craig's a good player even though he needs to stay at least 100 feet from a school zone, there are players here who literally have their mouth's sewn to Poyser/Magic's assholes but he ain't one of them
First you knew he was bald and now that's a registered sex offender. I'm starting to worry
He got real quiet after that one
another ultra/magic interaction... zero solving each other

I actually gotta iso ultra and a few others and read back properly as I've been too busy defending myself to do a proper read back.
I agree that reading my posts would be a good start in covering your ass here
and another one that goes nowhere...

but now look at this
I did, but then I got laughed at for two days straight, and I think Psychic is not only pretty scummy but probably aligned with Hime as well, so I have no objections tossing that first.
here ultra is now saying psychic can be scum with hime, and has no objection tossing her first... notice that?

Pretty much

Psychic's alignment doesn't really hinge on Hime's though, I would say independently her posts are pretty awful but just by the way she's treated that slot I would say there's a good possibility there

I also realize to some extent that Hime is worth a bit more consideration if I really am tunneling her and she's town, but I don't think this is very likely.
then here psychic is scummy regardless of hime. he developed that pretty quick. in fact he now says there is a possibility he is tunneling a town hime and things psychic shud go first

Who do you think is with those two?

Who would you not lynch
magic asks ultra for thoughts on the 2 (psychic hime)

I'll just post a list and cut through all the positional questions, here's roughly where I'm at:

Ultra
CP

Alco
REM
Tweet

Ekko
Poyser
Nat
Aurelian
Evans

Magic
Flower

Psychic
Dalton
Hime
Alco's back and forth with T-Pein looks fairly unaligned, plus I feel pretty capable in reading his slot after I caught him in Eastenders. I don't think he's a very good wolf, frankly, at least that's the impression I got from that game. His play has been very boring and he hasn't awkwardly tried anything out of the box and the way he read my case on hime and then proceeded to say "sorry not going to do anything about it I'm going to bed" is...Alco, in a nutshell.

I think Psychic is capable of bussing, but if I had to guess, I would assume she utilizes bussing to further her position...*probably*. She isn't a very strong player. So in a word, no.

ultra drops the list, and talks about alco (who i assume mafia shot or know he is serial)
now he is just dirtying psychic even more. ultra and magic ultimately want to arrive at psychic lynch without giving her due consideration

meanwhile what does fang do?? town read psychic in their face

why wud aurelian do that as teammate with magic?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Oh okay I think I get it

The reason I'm going Ultra over Fang here is that I believe Fang is Hated no matter his alignment so I'm deferring to that plan I mentioned earlier

Please don't hate me if I fucked it up again

vote lynch Ultra

Ultra

THE BEAR
I've got no reason to lie here so I'm just going to give it to you straight - you probably fucked up, and your cute little backup plan isn't going to work. You really should have thought about this more

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Oh okay I think I get it

The reason I'm going Ultra over Fang here is that I believe Fang is Hated no matter his alignment so I'm deferring to that plan I mentioned earlier

Please don't hate me if I fucked it up again

vote lynch Ultra
gg

lol town sux in this site

it was neither of them. it was me lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't know how to penetrate through your thick skulls the point that mafia *LIE* and they have INFORMATION you are not privy to, but history tends to repeat itself. Horrible town play on full display, I hate this alignment

Emil

V.I.P. Member
it'll be another game that i throw then cool

but i feel confident on this

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I don't know how to penetrate through your thick skulls the point that mafia *LIE* and they have INFORMATION you are not privy to, but history tends to repeat itself. Horrible town play on full display, I hate this alignment
It's Ekko breh, we weren't winning this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back