• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@MangoSenpai was your action successful in night 2 or not?

So far the night 2 timeline is:
  • you tried to track Cubey
  • Nibel claims to have jailed you
  • SK probably shot Watson

What was the specific response you got from Magic as your result?

It says only "your target went nowhere"

nothing more, nothing less

Then either Nibel is lying about jailing you, or he got redirected or more likely Magic dun fucked up again because when I copped Craig/Tempest I got a "no result" answer.

AURELIAN MY GUY, YOU ARE PARROTING MY POINT, I MEAN THIS IS NOT EVEN PARROTING, ITS A GOOD OBSERVATION.
I WAS THE FIRST ONE, WELL TECHNICALLY MANGO WAS THE FIRST ONE TO POINT THIS OUT.
-LETS GO MHA-.

Try again

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
ALL THIS WAS AFTER MY OBSERVATION, WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT, BUT YEAH YOU QUESTIONED HIM.
-LETS GO MHA-
You went nowhere, I did the proper interrogating mate, while you sat on your ass on the sidelines after I took over.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Does this offer any value whatsoever? If you don't scum read him then kindly stop and focus on more productive avenues.
You can re-read the chain of replies and posts to Mango when I questioned his result when Nibel immediately came out earlier to say he targeted Mango with his jailor ability

a) Nibel was roleblocked or redirected somehow
b) Nibel was lying about targeting/jailing Mango
c) Magic goofed up

Bachi

Distinguished
You went nowhere, I did the proper interrogating mate, while you sat on your ass on the sidelines after I took over.
AND I TAKE NOTHING FROM YOU, GOOD JOB, BUT A ROLE BLOCK IS STILL POSSIBLE, IDK IF THEY ROLE BLOCKED NIBEL EXACTLY.
-LETS GO MHA-

Ratchet

i scum read ultra for hard defending reloaded after he claimed a villain

dont think he is scum anymore based on last days lynch tho
I don't think Ultra's position was dumb at all there though, it requires assuming a lot of incompetence on Reloaded's part which Ultra was hesitant to do, which I think is perfectly within reason. He is experienced enough to have played in some games where flavour is just a bunch of characters thrown in with alignments randomised between them, and given that Shigi often played a backseat in some earlier arcs, I could see the angle.

Day 3 vc2

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ultra: RDK > Mango
Poyser: Fang > Mango
RDK: Nibel >
Nibel: Mango
Bachi: Fang
Mango: Gad

Mango: 3
Fang/Gad: 1

VOTE LYNCH MANGO
MORE HAPPY WITH A VOTE HERE,
HE ENTERED IN THE GAME TOWN READING FLOWER IN HIS FIRST POST, SAYING THAT HE DIDNT READ ANYTHING, THAN HE INSTANTLY JUMPED ON GAD, GAD-MANGO WONT BE ALIGNED
WE ALSO HAVE A TOWN WATCHER FLIPPED SO TOUGH LUCK.
-LETS GO MHA-
Ultra: RDK > Mango
Poyser: Fang > Mango
RDK: Nibel >
Nibel: Mango
Bachi: Fang > Mango
Mango: Gad

Mango: 4
Gad: 1

With 14 alive it‘s 8 to lynch.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Can you just spit out your result please

Don't have time for your games
Listen, I'm questioning whether or not Magic screwed up if Mango specifically told me he got a "target went nowhere" result from the host while Nibel claims to have jailed him, which should be impossible and my own cop on Craig the night before got a "no result" for guilty or not guilty

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
You can re-read the chain of replies and posts to Mango when I questioned his result when Nibel immediately came out earlier to say he targeted Mango with his jailor ability

a) Nibel was roleblocked or redirected somehow
b) Nibel was lying about targeting/jailing Mango
c) Magic goofed up
I'd think option a) out of those, wasn't Nibel the only claimed power role last phae?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Listen, I'm questioning whether or not Magic screwed up if Mango specifically told me he got a "target went nowhere" result from the host while Nibel claims to have jailed him, which should be impossible and my own cop on Craig the night before got a "no result" for guilty or not guilty

You can dismiss Magic screwing up unless you are told otherwise

I really don't think it's that unlikely for Nibel to be blocked, actually think its the most probable explanation. It's either between that and killing him, the latter leaves no room to mislynch him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back