Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post

Magic

Resplendent
My Hero Academia Mafia

My-Hero-Academia-Season-7-release-date.jpg

Society is crumbling after All Might has lost his powers. The League of Villains has risen and marked an all out war against Heroes, promising to bring the world back into chaos and disarray due to their own troubled pasts. Who will take the place of All Might as the symbol of peace and defeat the Villains that wish to bring death and destruction on the world.

Rules(copied from odo):

• The primary town alignment is Heroes Aligned
    [*]
    If you have multiple roles, you may only use one role per night phase, unless otherwise stated
  • The game will follow majority lynch
  • Day 1 will last 48 hours, and night 1 will last 24 hours. I reserve the right to adjust phase lengths after this according to my own needs or needs of the game.
  • No flaming, cheesy play, wagers, rep out requests in thread etc. There may be mechanics in game to punish such activity, but I reserve the right to intervene if necessary. There will be no further warnings
  • Night actions will follow my action resolution order, to be posted ahead of Night 1
  • Bolded actions will be considered final and admissible if all other roles are in. If you wish to enter placeholder actions, you may italicise them, and I will use them if night ends before you finalise.
  • This game contains no bastard elements such as cults, jesters or death millers
  • You must play to your win condition at all times
  • Unless otherwise stated, blocked shots will not be refunded
  • I have taken steps to FITZproof the game - you will not solve it through flavour (I've had to take license with the alignments in game for reasons which will be obvious to anyone with source material knowledge) or setup. I highly advise you judge players on their individual merits and nothing more. It is advised you also don't look hard into role spec/balance/etc. It was balanced as I saw fit, potential overlap does not mean unbalanced nor is that an advisable way to solve.
  • Scum players have been supplied with fakes of indeterminate quality, and where appropriate, clarification around certain mechanics which may otherwise leave them unintentionally vulnerable
-Any ability that can be unlocked will be unlocked on night 3.
-Some characters are mentioned in the flavour of roles or this opening post. This does mean those players are in the game nor confirm them as town. I again advise as using that as a method to determine alignment of other players.
-If you have multiple roles, you may only use one ability/role per night unless instructed otherwise.

Sample Town PM

Welcome to My Hero Academia Mafia! You are [Insert Hero name, Hero aligned

Insert Picture Found on Google

Flavour of various nature. Could be copied from the wiki, could be written off the top of my head, could be a mix of both! Might not even be entirely accurate if it's just off the top of my head so maybe not the best way to scumhunt! You are this role.

You possess the following abilities.

[Role(number of shots or odd night or even night)]- Explanation of role, usage, when it can be used and how it works.

[Role(" ")]-this is how it looks if there's more than one role.

If you are able to survive until Night 3 you will inherit a hidden ability.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Heroes!

A vanilla townie is written as follows:

You possess the following abilities:

[Vanilla Townie] You have no Ability

Players Alive (14):

1. @Dalton @Rugrat
2. @Chairman Nibel
3. @RDK
6. @Gadministraitor
7. @Grammaton
11. @PHEN0M @MangoSenpai
12. @Aurelian
13. @Cubey
14. @C'est Brutus @Poyser
16. @hime
17. @Bachi
18. @Lawls @Ratchet
19. @Fujishiro @Ultra
20. @DoflaMihawk

Dead Players(6):

Day 1 Lynch: Reloaded- Tomura Shigaraki
N1 Death: Melkor- Tsukuyomi
Day 2 Lynch: Craig-Toga

N2: Deaths: Flower(Midnight), Ekko(Invisible Girl), Dr. Watson(Dabi)

1-
If anyone has not received their role please private message me. If you see any issues with your role please private message me.

Thank you.

Action Resolution

Lightning rod
Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus/busdrive*
Hide/Commute/Untargetable
Roleblock *
Redirect *
Framer/Lawyer
Kill / Poison / Arson
Misc.
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect / Investigation

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, such as a bus driver driving themselves into a roleblock, the bus drive will jump in priority and resolve first. If a roleblock targets a bus driver who is self-targeting, the role block will take priority.

Last edited:

Bachi

Distinguished
SECOND THINGS SECOND WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT WE MUST DEAL WITH THE VILLAINS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED THIS ACADEMY.
+ A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY SPONSOR(ME) FOR TEACHING AT THIS ACADEMY- YYYYEEEAAAAHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back