Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post
  • Magic

Resplendent
    My Hero Academia Mafia

My-Hero-Academia-Season-7-release-date.jpg

Society is crumbling after All Might has lost his powers. The League of Villains has risen and marked an all out war against Heroes, promising to bring the world back into chaos and disarray due to their own troubled pasts. Who will take the place of All Might as the symbol of peace and defeat the Villains that wish to bring death and destruction on the world.

Rules(copied from odo):

• The primary town alignment is Heroes Aligned
      [*]
      If you have multiple roles, you may only use one role per night phase, unless otherwise stated
    • The game will follow majority lynch
    • Day 1 will last 48 hours, and night 1 will last 24 hours. I reserve the right to adjust phase lengths after this according to my own needs or needs of the game.
    • No flaming, cheesy play, wagers, rep out requests in thread etc. There may be mechanics in game to punish such activity, but I reserve the right to intervene if necessary. There will be no further warnings
    • Night actions will follow my action resolution order, to be posted ahead of Night 1
    • Bolded actions will be considered final and admissible if all other roles are in. If you wish to enter placeholder actions, you may italicise them, and I will use them if night ends before you finalise.
    • This game contains no bastard elements such as cults, jesters or death millers
    • You must play to your win condition at all times
    • Unless otherwise stated, blocked shots will not be refunded
    • I have taken steps to FITZproof the game - you will not solve it through flavour (I've had to take license with the alignments in game for reasons which will be obvious to anyone with source material knowledge) or setup. I highly advise you judge players on their individual merits and nothing more. It is advised you also don't look hard into role spec/balance/etc. It was balanced as I saw fit, potential overlap does not mean unbalanced nor is that an advisable way to solve.
    • Scum players have been supplied with fakes of indeterminate quality, and where appropriate, clarification around certain mechanics which may otherwise leave them unintentionally vulnerable
    -Any ability that can be unlocked will be unlocked on night 3.
    -Some characters are mentioned in the flavour of roles or this opening post. This does mean those players are in the game nor confirm them as town. I again advise as using that as a method to determine alignment of other players.
    -If you have multiple roles, you may only use one ability/role per night unless instructed otherwise.

Sample Town PM

Welcome to My Hero Academia Mafia! You are [Insert Hero name, Hero aligned

Insert Picture Found on Google

Flavour of various nature. Could be copied from the wiki, could be written off the top of my head, could be a mix of both! Might not even be entirely accurate if it's just off the top of my head so maybe not the best way to scumhunt! You are this role.

You possess the following abilities.

[Role(number of shots or odd night or even night)]- Explanation of role, usage, when it can be used and how it works.

[Role(" ")]-this is how it looks if there's more than one role.

If you are able to survive until Night 3 you will inherit a hidden ability.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Heroes!

A vanilla townie is written as follows:

You possess the following abilities:

[Vanilla Townie] You have no Ability

Players Alive (14):

1. @Dalton @Rugrat
    2. @Chairman Nibel
    3. @RDK
    6. @Gadministraitor
    7. @Grammaton
    11. @PHEN0M @MangoSenpai
    12. @Aurelian
    13. @Cubey
    14. @C'est Brutus @Poyser
    16. @hime
    17. @Bachi
    18. @Lawls @Ratchet
    19. @Fujishiro @Ultra
    20. @DoflaMihawk

Dead Players(6):

Day 1 Lynch: Reloaded- Tomura Shigaraki
    N1 Death: Melkor- Tsukuyomi
    Day 2 Lynch: Craig-Toga

N2: Deaths: Flower(Midnight), Ekko(Invisible Girl), Dr. Watson(Dabi)

1-
    If anyone has not received their role please private message me. If you see any issues with your role please private message me.

Thank you.

Action Resolution

Lightning rod
    Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus/busdrive*
    Hide/Commute/Untargetable
    Roleblock *
    Redirect *
    Framer/Lawyer
    Kill / Poison / Arson
    Misc.
    Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect / Investigation

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, such as a bus driver driving themselves into a roleblock, the bus drive will jump in priority and resolve first. If a roleblock targets a bus driver who is self-targeting, the role block will take priority.

Last edited:
    Day 1 Begins
  • Magic

Resplendent
    Day 1 Now Begins. With 20 alive it takes 11 for majority. You have 47 hours. Day will end according to this countdown.

Day 1 Vote Count !
  • Magic

Resplendent
    Day 1 Post Count:

Gad(1):
    Brutus
    Hime(1): Phenom
    RDK(1): Emil
    Dofla(1): cubey
    Reloaded(11): rdk, gram, craig, flower, gad, hime, bachi, aurelian, watson, melkor, nibel, ,
    Tempest(1): Ultra

Majority has been reached.

Please stop posting, I'll post flip momentarily and do a writeup after we get back from DUNE 2(hype).

Day 1 Lynch Achieved: Down Goes Reloaded.
  • Magic

Resplendent
    Town Gathered Around and Decided to get together and plunge Reloaded to an early grave.

He was:

You are Tomura Shigaraki, The League of Villains Aligned

a7217-16476407925794-1920.jpg

Your father hated quirks because his mother abandoned him and his family to pursue a career and life as a superhero. To him this was intolerable and any use of a quirk in his home was forbidden. Sadly his hate of quirks and his mother led to neglect and abuse of you, causing you to go down a path of instability and eventually one that led to the death of your whole family. You went insane with grief and guilt until one day All For One found you and took you under his wing, ready to teach you everything he knew. He also put your family's hands on your face to make it absolutely undeniable at how fucked in the head you had truly gotten. Due to your fact your quirk causes absolute erasure of people or objects and you decided to wear the hands of your dead family, in this game you will be the Jantior/Gravedigger.

[Janitor-Gravedigger]- Once per game you can choose to control the factional kill and janitor the kill causing the flip not to be revealed. If you wait until Night 3 or beyond to use your role then you will have the option to also gravedig the role that you janitor. The gravedig comes with a tradeoff unknown to you.

[Ninja(1 shot)]-Once per game you can choose to control the factional kill and ninja the kill causing any role that would cause you to show up visiting the player to receive no results.

[Strongman(1 shot)]-Once per game you can choose to control the factional kill and strongman the kill causing any active role that would protect or prevent the kill to fail and for the kill to go through.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats and control majority to achieve victory for The League of Villains!

It is now Night 1, You have 24 hours to get your night roles in. If you are not using your role please also let me know. Thank you!

Day 2 Vote Count 1
  • Magic

Resplendent
    Anyway.

Vote Gad.

I think I want a claim today.

Vote Nibel

That's not why people were calling them out. They haven't read anything even. Also, this came off as defensive for no reason.

It was Gramm who kinda pushed there first iirc

Vote Lynch Nipples

I'm happy pushing there

Unvote.

Iffy defense regardless.

[VOTE LYNCH Gadministraitor]

Killing Melkor and letting Relo claim like that? Wow scum team must be trash.

Okay

Vote Lynch Cubey

Vote Lynch Dofla.

The more I think about it the more I'm still at a loss with Reloaded's claim sequence. I honestly think the best explanation is that for one reason or another he didn't have access to a fake.

Reloaded has been around the block enough where if he was gonna hit a "panic" button he'd use something available. He then claimed Indi after nobody took his bait, suggesting an aversion to counterclaim.

Wonder if Magic didn't provide any fake claims, or maybe provided him on demand but the mofo wasn't here so Reloaded had to make do with the lint in his pockets.

I still think regardless that the survivor claim switchback is the sorta play that's a good indicator his team is mostly absent or asleep at the wheel, nobody who knows what they are doing rubber stamps that.

Don't really have any compelling reason on paper to move from CP (I even nodded at their equity way before their claim) but given the above might just shoot into the Dofla's and Aces of the world today

Vote lynch Dalton

Vote Lynch Hime.

I don't like this rn.

Vote: Dalton

Hm

[Vote lynch Nibel]

I'll throw my weight behind it to get a claim

could crank up the pressure and see

vote lynch nibel

vote lynch nibel

Fits Aizawa

unvote

Vote Lynch Gad.

Vote lynch Tempest

Tempest(1)-Ultra
    Gad(2)-Cubey, Flower
    Rugrat(1)-RDK
    Nibel(2)-Gram, Emil

With 18 Alive, It takes 10 votes to achieve majority.

Day 2 Vote Count 2
  • Magic

Resplendent
    Tempest(1)-Ultra
    Gad(2)-Cubey, Flower
    Rugrat(1)-RDK
    Nibel(2)-Gram, Emil

P94, I can't bring myself to read the last few pages lmao. You will have to live with it, and if there are any posts in that stretch that is worth reading, hit me up.

Vote Lynch GAD
    Let's get his Swedish ass

As someone who possess no knowledge or context, what is the case on Mr. Nibel?

That's not how this works, if she reveals first you can just make up whatever story to fit the narrative.

And you came to that conclusion, how?

This is a whack ass post lmao, you only have 2 Town reads and a null?

Why do you think Flower/ Gram is town, and what is the major point of contention in regards to giving Fang a scum or town lean?

I am not sure if this is just personal bias talking, or if this is some weird ploy to fake cred your teammate.

Pretty sure Ultra is hard lock town after this post. Exquisite.

That being said, from this entire post, I could not discern how the Dalton vote came into fruition. Mind elaborating?

You would have to elaborate on that thesis my good Hime.

What are the evidence in favor of this world that you're trying to sell?

I could pretty much with a single post dispell Ultra's involvement with Reloaded's faction.

Is this sheeping Ultra, if not, why are you voting Dalton?

Is this some back hand way of claiiming indie?

Tell me why it is dumb, and what this comment contributes towards the greater understanding of the game?

Hime? Paranoid?
    She seems to have reverse paranoia from what I've seen, clearing dubious individuals on a whim.

I believe I am subbed for Phenom, and I can say that I am Town.

Though you'd have to take my word for it.

Think I want a claim from @Rugrat .

Vote Lynch Rugrat.

None of this makes any sense, ultra was the first to mention reloaded as scum and cased him pretty convincingly. He was going to get plenty of credit as is. No need for him to do any of this crap and I don't buy that you believe any of it either, big vibe of you making it up as you go along here

vote hime

vote lynch rugrat

claim pls if ur not going to do anything else @Rugrat

unvote
    vote Emil

Vote lynch Dr. Watson

Vote Lynch Poyser.

Lazy smh.

Tempest(1)-Ultra

Gad(2)-Cubey, Mango

Rugrat(2)-RDK, Emil

Nibel(1)-Gram

Poyser(1)-Flower

Dr. Watson(1)-hime

Emil(1)-Tempest

Last edited:
    Day 2 Vote Count 3
  • Magic

Resplendent
    Kinda wanna let the subs get into the game and then go from there. Don‘t feel like lynching one of them today.

Unvote.

Vote: Tempest

I've skimmed over the majority of Day 1, like this the best. I'd like to give Ultra his lynch, firstly, as I've mostly agreed with what he has been saying. In addition, some of CP, er, "Tempest"'s positions and statements have rang untrue to me - one such case that I remember is where he implied that he searched through multiple past games to find how Watson typically approached and read Fang, I don't really buy this for a second because it's not something I think he would ever take much interest in, and I certainly don't see him going above in that way to check a point that's ultimately not going to help him solve.

GTH I would have Gad as scum too. Not really buying anything he's selling, especially his push (or rather, his support of RDK's push) on Flower where he didn't seem at all interested in considering things like Flower's personality or established history before co-opting it.

I'll try and get a full reads list together shortly, but happy with Watson, Gram, Emil, Cubey, Flower, Bachi and Ultra as town. Happy with, but less so, with hime and Mango.

VOTE LYNCH RATCHET
    ”EKKO MAKING THE MOST NONSENSE-BASICS POSTS EVER”
    RATCHET: YEAH MY GUYS, HE IS TOWN!
    -YOU SHOULD WALK ON MY WAVELENGTH, YEAH!!-

Vote Lynch Gad

claim

so it seems I’m ploughing a lone furrow with Nibel

Vote aurelian

I expect he’ll be here on demand much in the style of beetlejuice

Vote Lynch Gad.

Honestly just done with this guy.

in fact fuck it, time is short

vote gad

ye lets go

vote lynch gad

Still 3h.

Unvote.

I'm around to pile on whenever. Got no plans after work.

Vote lynch gad

pls claim @Gadministraitor

vote lynch cp

Vote CP.

Whatever.

Seems everyone gets something N3 except me

:catcry

I'm with Flower on this though, vanilla until N3 sounds made up. Doesn't really fit the character either since they had powers since the start of the series.

vote lynch gad

one way to find out

vote lynch gad

vote Ekko

vote lynch: emil

VOTE LYNCH EMIL
    2 HOURS LEFT THO, IDK IF THIS WILL HAPPEN
    -LETS GO MHA-

Vote Gad.

Just done a little bit of reading back and saw ultra was the first that I could see that properly took reloaded apart and then Ekko asked him for a claim not long after so eh

vote cp

I don’t really wanna be dictating a lynch anyway when I ain’t read shit or Jack

its possible cp is ducking and playing for no lynch

vote lynch cp

Took a bit more than 30 minutes, are we short on time?
    What's the case with Tempest?

Vote Lynch Tempest

I'll just reply to the quotes I had from before I had to go in case we short on time. And I'll catch up to the rest after

As someone who has not played the previous game as you're referencing I am not familiar with it, but that being said you're not really giving a tangible reason as to why you feel this to be performative.
    This looks like you're trying to adress an event in front of you without actually saying anything about it - cwac - in other words.

I think there should be enough content in their fight to have at the very least a lean one way or the other.

On nibel, what is it about him that has pinged you?

This is a very insecure post, what is this about?

You seem very nervous here, it seems like you're trying to put some content out there but at the same time you feel very cautious about what you're saying.
    This does not align with the Ekko I'm familiar with, you're usually more brazen and headstrong, here you just seem wishy washy.

I gotta ask, what do you mean by the bolded?

Based on the previous post, I am willing to vote that way.
    But rn I'm voting for you because Ultra is rallying for your wagon

Again with a nervous post, this is concerning to say the least.

You seem to have an opinion on this, so I implore you to articulate your reasonings for this stance so that I can understand on what basis this claim is made

You "kinda" wanna, but you also unvoted before anyone else. You seem to lack a bit of conviction.
    Is your mech that lukewarm that you relent that easily?

I'd have to actually Iso Aurelian, but his post today caught my attention.

Both of you have mentioned Nibel for lynch, what do you have on him?

What lead you towards the RDK being serial thesis?

While I can comprehend your logic, I also think this is a bit of a strange take. If you read Ratchet as scum by Association of Ekko then by all means Ekko should be first prio.

So basically as I understand it, you're pushing Ratchet because he is here and can talk for himself, but voting and pushing an AFK who isn't going to talk won't forward the conversation - in other words - won't help solve the game.
    That is fair enough, I can respect that, but I would still in this case prioritize Ekko over Ratchet here if you're basing Ratchet to be scum by association.

If you're pushing Ratchet here and he ends up town - is Ekko exonerated?

That is also fair, I guess I was brushing that alternative under the "personal bias" rug

Fine

[VOTE LYNCH Tempest]

I thought there was a reason for Ultra's rally so I came in here blind

Unvote

Which direction do you want to go?

Vote Lynch Tempest

So we are waiting him?

Unvote
    Tempest(5)-Ultra, ratchet, flower, ekko, cubey

Gad(3)-Gram,, hime, dofla,

Emil(3)-Tempest, rdk, bachi

You have 6 hours and 12 minutes.

Day 2: Craig Pelton was lynched
  • Magic

Resplendent
    Day 2:
    The heroes had a rough morning and there was quite a few that got out of bed late into the day and it was looking grim for our do-gooders, but like any good underdog they managed to come together and settle on a majority on who to lynch. Unfortunately for Toga it was her turn to die yet she had seemingly completely lost her mind by the time it had come for her to hang as she walked around aimlessly shouting "READS, GIVE ME YOUR READS" at the plants in the grass underneath the hanging tree.

She was:

You are Himiko Toga, The League of Villains Aligned
    Toga-My-Hero-Academia-1-1024x576.png

You are the definition of insane, everything from that smile to the way you choose to love and show your love is batshit insane. You love blood and you love cutting and tasting the blood of those you love. Once you have a taste of their blood you can even go as far as mimic their appearance. Truly the kind of woman you would neither want to cross nor want to become infatuated with you. Due to your tendency to stab/cut people and your quirk that allows you to transform into others you will have the following abilities this game:

[Poisoner(2 shot)]-You can target a player at night and poison them. If they are not healed they will die at the conclusion of the following night phase. If a successful poison kill is accomplished the role will automatically be set to zero shots.

[Ascetic(odd-nights)]-On Odd Nights you are ascetic and not targetable by any role except killing roles.

[Alert Scum Rolecop(even-nights)]-On Even Nights you will be informed of anyone that visits you and will automatically rolecop those targeting you.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats and control majority to achieve victory for The League of Villains!
    It is now Night 2, you have 19 hours(9am PST), to get all your night actions in. If you are not submitting an action please let me know.

Last edited:
    Night 2
  • Magic

Resplendent
    Night 2:
    Midnight was out on patrol after a second successful day of taking down another league member. She was feeling herself, clearly having perfect analysis of every situation and catching them all by herself, she thought she was the hottest shit around. As she was strolling down the street she saw a highly reflective window, which she decided to stop and look at to admire herself. She stared at while posing, "you're the best", "Only you knew those two dead league members were the ones you were looking for", "everyone should follow you this upcoming day cause no one does it BETTER or HOTTER than y---". At the moment she was struck by something that hit like a train and the only thing that remained was her blood that coated the the window in her figure.

Welcome to My Hero Academia Mafia! You are Midnight, Hero aligned

7adbbb16090957008a5603504e1f8173.jpg

You are Pro Hero and faculty member at U.A. High School, who taught Modern Hero Art History. You are very playful and flirtatious person with an unpredictably serious and temperamental side to her. You were also quick to rage, taking any slight or insult, especially about your age, to heart and showing no mercy to those that would cross you. A seductress are at heart, your ability and body allow you to charm and seduce anyone of your choosing. They'll fall hopelessly in love with you and will be rendered useless in attempting to hurt or attack you. Due to you this you are Seductress.

[Seductress (3 shot)]-Each night you are allowed to pick a player that you can prevent from using an ability on you for the rest of the game. You have 3 shots of this ability.

Invisible Girl heard the a loud crash and she went to check out the scene. She was safe after all as she was invisible and no one could see her, but when she afraid at the scene she let out a scream that was quickly snuffed out with a snap of the neck.

Welcome to My Hero Academia Mafia! You are Invisible Girl, Hero aligned

toru-hakagure_sgws.jpg

You are a cheerful, easy-going, and exceptionally nice student of Class 1-A at U.A. You are always eager to show your worth and always have an optimistic attitude no matter the situation or task at hand. You are also, conveniently, invisible! This allows you to discretely get by without anyone ever noticing you, you know, as long as you're not wearing any clothes. Despite no one being able to see you you still happen to get shy when undressing in front of others. Due to your invisibility, you are a Hider!

[Odd Night Hider(3 shots)]- Every odd night you have the choice of hiding behind a living player. If you hide behind any Villain you will be killed. If the target you hide behind for any reason is killed then you will also be killed.

Dabi meanwhile was in another part of town, looking for some action and hoping to finally get his revenge for what happened to him through his childhood. He wanted society to pay for the pain he went through, for it to burn down and have the same scars that were visible across his body. He wanted everyone to suffer. As these thoughts ran through his own head he became a bit careless and oblivious to his surroundings and was jumped at and attacked seemingly from every angle. He could feel his blood dripping with blood and let out a massive fire blast in all directions. Light went in every direction but he could not see his attacker, but the attack left him bleeding and burning and soon he found himself dying out on the streets, alone and unfulfilled.

You are Dabi, The League of Villains Aligned

dabi-smile.jpg
    The first son of Endeavor and original successor to his throne...well at least that's all you ever wanted. Sadly for you you gained your mother's tolerance to fire and could never handle your own flames, which caused you burns every time you used them. Your father decided to abandon his training of you and move onto the next child and you just couldn't let that go and went ahead and burned yourself as well as the forest in the area you were training. Eventually you burnt yourself to a crisp and went insane seeking only revenge on your family and father, but not before he and everyone else saw what happened to current number one hero's son and ensuring everyone knew it was his fault at that. In this game you possess the inferno ability.

[Inferno(4 shot)]-You can target a player at night roleblock them, preventing them from using any of their abilities that night phase.

[Vote blocker(2 shots)]-You can target a player and block their voting ability the following day phase.

It is now Day 3, with 14 alive it takes 8 votes to achieve majority. You have 24 hours.

Day 3 vc1
  • Flower

Future Society
    V.I.P. Member
    Lmao Ekko was hider

[Vote lynch RDK]

Unvote

Actually
    Ekko was odd night only

vote fang

I’ll scrap most of what I wrote lmao but I think fang doesn’t look so good

Fang seems really unfang. He also was shading ultra for trying to keep cp in poe lol. In fact this post is incredibly wishy washy

Think the part about flower and Gad is probably the laziest point possible. Also seems to contradict himself by saying he wants to see more from cp but also sussing ultra for keeping cp in poe??

Vote lynch Mango

We need to get claims out of him/Rug asap

vote lynch: nibel

I’m alright with this too

vote mango

Alright, King.

Vote Lynch Mango

Oh that's a good point actually

unvote

as you were

but I'm opposing rugrat

-HELLO MHA, ITS YA RADIO HOST-
    I WILL BE VOTING FANG THIS DAY PHASE, THINK THAT HIS SYNERGY WITH BOTH CRAIG AND WATSON IS TO BIG TO IGNORE
    LETS START WITH THESE TOWN READS FROM WATSON,

YEAH YOU`RE TOWN ON PAGE 10, AND SHE KEEPS THIS READ TILL HER DEATH, BUT LETS SEE THE PROGRESSION

CP ASKING WATSON ABOUT HER READ, CREATING SOME ¦ACTIVITY¦ I MEAN IT IS OBVIOUS WHO WATSON WAS TALKING ABOUT THERE.

THIS IS THE CONVERSATION...

NOW LETS MOVE ON, IN THIS POST, WATSON TRIES TO CONVINCE CUBEY THAT FANG IS TOWN, THE REASON IS ¦EACH PHASE IS CEMENTING HIM AS BEING SUCH FOR ME PERSONALLY¦ THIS IS NOT RLY A REASON, AND ITS SO BASIC+ LIKE YEAH DUH, CRAIG AND ME AGREED THAT AUREALIAN IS TOWN IN OUR 2 POSTS INTERACTIONS, AND HE IS TOWN...
    +AURELIANS ENTIRE ACTIVITY WITH TEMPEST LOOKS FAKE TO ME, THEY WERE BOTH MULTIPLE TIME IN THE THREAD AT THE SAME TIME AND REFUSED TO DISCUSS THAT MECH, I MEAN YEAH FANG QUESTIONED CP, BUT THERE WAS NO PRESSURE THERE AT ALL.
    VOTE LYNCH AURELIAN
    -LETS GO MHA-

Vote Lynch Gad
    Ultra: RDK > Mango
    Poyser: Fang > Mango
    RDK: Nibel >
    Nibel: Mango
    Bachi: Fang
    Mango: Gad

Mango: 3
    Fang/Gad: 1

Day 3 vc2
  • Flower

Future Society
    V.I.P. Member
    Bachi: Fang

Mango: 3
    Fang/Gad: 1

VOTE LYNCH MANGO
    MORE HAPPY WITH A VOTE HERE,
    HE ENTERED IN THE GAME TOWN READING FLOWER IN HIS FIRST POST, SAYING THAT HE DIDNT READ ANYTHING, THAN HE INSTANTLY JUMPED ON GAD, GAD-MANGO WONT BE ALIGNED
    WE ALSO HAVE A TOWN WATCHER FLIPPED SO TOUGH LUCK.
    -LETS GO MHA-
    Bachi: Fang > Mango

Mango: 4
    Gad: 1

With 14 alive it‘s 8 to lynch.

Cay 3 vc3
  • Flower

Future Society
    V.I.P. Member

Mango: 4
    Gad: 1

[Vote lynch RDK]

Gonna get a claim from this obstinate hoe

Vote lynch gad

Thanks for playing

Not how magic would format an alignment cop

Vote Aurelian

Yes dear

vote lynch gad

Kind of expected this though, feels more like he's just an anchor than actually being scum I would say.

Vote: RDK

This was very nearly a vote for Gad, but want to get some pressure here so he can divulge what he has.

I'll follow suit, I've nothing better to do

Vote Lynch RDK @Magic

I'll join you on this. I just remembered I sused him for some reason

Vote Lynch RDK

Idk I’m drunk and my head is spinning now with the new claim and him saying he didn’t shoot. Will need to stew on it

vote rdk

Think getting a claim here is probably prudent
    Ultra: RDK > Mango > RDK
    Poyser: Fang > Mango > RDK
    Mango: Gad > RDK
    Hime: Gad
    Dofla: Gad
    Gad: RDK
    Ratchet: RDK
    Gram: Fang

RDK: 5
    Gad/Mango: 2
    Fang: 1

Day 3 vc4
  • Flower

Future Society
    V.I.P. Member
    Ratchet: RDK
    Gram: Fang

Gad/Mango: 2
    Fang: 1

Unvote

Might be the worst handling of a claim ever and conceivably still Indy but MC claim counts for something

I think I'm good with a PoE of Gad/RDK/Rugrat. Fully expect to come back to Mango being lynched, in which case I hope I'm wrong. Would prefer Gad before RDK today.

Vote: Gad
    Ratchet: RDK > Gad
    Gram: Fang >

RDK: 4
    Gad: 3
    Mango: 2

With 14 alive it‘s 8 to lynch

@Magic

Day 3 vc5
  • Flower

Future Society
    V.I.P. Member
    Gram: Fang >

RDK: 4
    Mango: 2

With 14 alive it‘s 8 to lynch

@Magic

Vote Lynch RDK
    @RDK claim
    Nibel: Mango > RDK
    Gram: Fang > Gad

Gad: 4
    Mango: 1

With 14 alive it's 8 to lynch.

@Magic .

Can somebody threadmark my Vote Counts pls.

Day 3 vc6
  • Flower

Future Society
    V.I.P. Member
    Gram: Fang > Gad

Gad: 4
    Mango: 1

@Magic .

Can somebody threadmark my Vote Counts pls.

WELL
    VOTE LYNCH AURELIAN
    AURELIAN AND MANGO GOT SOME SYNERGY ALSO, THEY ARE BOTH HARD VAUCHING FOR EACH OTHER BASICALLY
    IF THEY ARE SCUM WE GO SK HUNTING IN RDK, ETC
    IF THEY ARE NOT PROBABLY THE NEXT OPTION IS GAD,
    -THINK ABOUT IT MHA-

Vote fang

Think this is strategically best

vote fang
    Poyser: Fang > Mango > RDK > Fang
    Bachi: Fang > Mango > Fang
    Gram: Fang > Gad > Fang
    Rugrat: Fang

RDK/Fang: 4

@Magic .

Day 3 vc7
  • Flower

Future Society
    V.I.P. Member

RDK/Fang: 4

@Magic .

Vote Lynch Fang

Sorry Fang, I love you bestie

Vote: RDK

Vote Lynch RDK

[VOTE LYNCH RDK]
    Gad: RDK > Fang > RDK
    Ratchet: RDK > Gad > RDK
    Cubey: RDK

RDK: 6
    Fang: 4
    Gad: 2

@Magic .

Day 3 vc8
  • Flower

Future Society
    V.I.P. Member
    Gad: RDK > Fang > RDK
    Ratchet: RDK > Gad > RDK
    Cubey: RDK

Fang: 4

@Magic .

Just saw fang claimed cop so he's obviously scum...

vote lynch: fang

vote fang

Lets just do this Cba untangling all the stuff
    Fang: 5

14 alive, 8 to lynch.

@Magic

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back