Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Mad how ratchet and ultra both poo pooed the idea based on the entirely opposite reasons

I’m sure it means nothing

Ratchet

All it does is give the indie something to claim that they have no incentive to use because it means scum will target them, or at the very minimum block/redirect them.

Day 4

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Rugrat has been lynched. He was:

Welcome to My Hero Academia Mafia! You are Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight, Hero aligned

7c0cd3a4e05adae8ac6907b060737419.jpg

You are a natural prodigy with your powers and from a young age you knew you were destined to greatness. Due to the overwhelming confidence you had and all the praise you would get from others you, not surprisingly, turned into a prick. A prick that could absolutely demolish anyone that stood in his way and wanted no one, not even allies, to stand in his way as you believed you could get the job done all on your own. That is until you found the value in team work and eventually came around to understanding that the best way to win in any given situation or fight is to utilize everyone on your team by maximizing their abilities. Still though, you come into every fight with absolute aggression and can blast anyone away with your exploding sweat. This makes you the vig!

You possess the following abilities:

[Vigilante(odd night)] Every odd night you are allowed to pick a target and attack them with your exploding sweat, killing them in the process.

If you are able to survive until Night 3 you will inherit a hidden ability.
1-shot PGO

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Heroes!

You have about 24 hours to send in actions.

Ratchet

I mean, it doesn't change much - if his kill went through it means Dofla is probably our Serial, or the jail was moved and it's Gad. Good incentive to block them both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back