Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

Caldust
Like I’m scum here and I claim another killing role after 2 town killing roles just flipped and we’ve got a vig claim lol. Just why

I also claimed that I die if I ever successfully use my kill, so it’s not even like I can provide an extra kill and point to it

It’s also assuming I kill fucking flower of all people when we have a blocker alive and the watcher is dead and I can kill literally anybody with impunity, something I still can’t get my head round

This isn’t even taking into account how badly my thread play yesterday would have had to be as scum. Or the fact that I apparently decided to bus cp immediately on repping in when he had a grand total of 1 vote, but then not even bother bussing him convincingly and basically just admit I’m completely sheeping ultra on it. All I added was “I skimmed his iso and he doesn’t seem as jovial as he usually is” :hestonpls

Just assuming there’s literally zero strategic planning there when I’ve shown on multiple occasions at this point that I’m a very good scum player
You’re town.

I’m in a similar boat. It might sound a bit cunty, but the game is clearly won and the spec to me being SK is apparently air tight - so I’m not desperate to do a massive read back when I’m going to be lynched almost definitely and nobody would read my legacy.

Poyser

If Gad is a fruit vendor, can't he prove his role by targeting someone tonight?
He should have been able to prove it last night

I would have too if I realised my role was a night role lmfao. Man literally just said I’m a desperado that will die either way, didn’t bother to specify it was a night role so I just assumed it was a day role

Dumb

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Like I’m scum here and I claim another killing role after 2 town killing roles just flipped and we’ve got a vig claim lol. Just why

I also claimed that I die if I ever successfully use my kill, so it’s not even like I can provide an extra kill and point to it

It’s also assuming I kill fucking flower of all people when we have a blocker alive and the watcher is dead and I can kill literally anybody with impunity, something I still can’t get my head round

This isn’t even taking into account how badly my thread play yesterday would have had to be as scum. Or the fact that I apparently decided to bus cp immediately on repping in when he had a grand total of 1 vote, but then not even bother bussing him convincingly and basically just admit I’m completely sheeping ultra on it. All I added was “I skimmed his iso and he doesn’t seem as jovial as he usually is” :hestonpls

Just assuming there’s literally zero strategic planning there when I’ve shown on multiple occasions at this point that I’m a very good scum player
Sorry for asking, but who said anything about you killing flower?

Poyser

You’re town.

I’m in a similar boat. It might sound a bit cunty, but the game is clearly won and the spec to me being SK is apparently air tight - so I’m not desperate to do a massive read back when I’m going to be lynched almost definitely and nobody would read my legacy.
Yeah exactly lol. Zero chance I’m doing loads of reading back. After me just flip the poe suspects init

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Wdym "us"

You didn't do anything
I was just gonna say lolDupla has done nothing but coast on his pushing my role reveal.

Also, y'all need a closer look at Ratchet. He makes the most sense after my dupe

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Well that’s a kill that scum presumably made lol so

You could apply to same argument to killing Ekko instead if you’d like
But that doesn't have to mean it was you doing it?

I don't understand why you found it neccesary to bring up flower out of seemingly nowhere.

Sometimes criminals slips up saying something only the perpetrator would know, not accusing you of doing this, but I find it interesting either way.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Is Jester a role that could appear in a ranked game?

If yes, I am starting to think Gad is one.

If not, he sure is playing like one

Ratchet

Lemme catch up but the basis is that you're the only one that makes sense after I eliminate my town reads
You are aware that Ekko the Hider strongly hinted at having his behind my slot, and didn't die from it. And with scum claiming, and breadcrumbing, Cop, they almost certainly don't have a Godfather. How do you reason past that?

Rugrat

Caldust
Yeah exactly lol. Zero chance I’m doing loads of reading back. After me just flip the poe suspects init
Assuming your role works on the hypothetical BP I have, there’s no real way town can lose if you use it on me.

My play has no bearing on whether I survive either way, and town are miles
ahead so I’m happy to be flipped either

I am a little perplexed how my near unanimously town role makes it an absolute slam dunk I’m SK, in a role madness game and that I supposedly whacked the heavily sussed SK guy if I was the SK. Either way the set up spec is IRONCLAD, so leave it for Ratchet and Ultra to solve.

Day 4 vc2

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back