Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

One issue with it being Gad is that RDK was looking to move the lynch over to him Day 2 instead of CP, would be a bit strange to double down on a scum buddy when he was clearly invested in saving another. I'll get some quotes in a minute. Also think Watson's read on Gad that I pulled up earlier would be a bit weird for scum, given that she too was in defence of Craig.

Poyser

One issue with it being Gad is that RDK was looking to move the lynch over to him Day 2 instead of CP, would be a bit strange to double down on a scum buddy when he was clearly invested in saving another. I'll get some quotes in a minute. Also think Watson's read on Gad that I pulled up earlier would be a bit weird for scum, given that she too was in defence of Craig.
Well not to be a dick but if you’re teammates with both of them and they’re both in trouble then which one would you try and save

Ratchet

I wasn’t assuming she was in control lol I was looking at possible reasons for the kills from a mafia pov

Ekko didnt make much sense to me at the time because he was very lynchable and it’s not like they knew what his role was, so I’d been writing it off. But then I just looked at his last few posts and he wanted Watson to claim so could be that

Flower being killed makes a little more sense cos she was never getting killed

But killing either of them over you/ultra/gram just doesn’t make any sense to me when the blocker is alive and they know who protection is lol, so there’s definitely something there in them choosing to focus on flower or Ekko instead
Again, Ekko was pretty strong against RDK. Stronger than he was against Watson. You've also been telling me that I'm stupid and not very good at this game, so either you don't actually believe that, or you think scum should want to remove someone incompetent for no good reason. Ultra, and to a lesser extent, Gram, I will give you, but I don't think it's beyond the realm of WIFOM. The kill choices was actually the biggest reservation I had against it being you, but I can rationalise that away given that you've used it to base arguments from. I think the question is worth consideration, and I have considered it, but I don't find it all that compelling.

Day 4 vc6

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Mango: Gad > Rugrat > Gad
Ultra: Rugrat >
Dofla: Gad
Gad: Dofla
Nibel: Dofla
Rugrat: Gad
Bachi: Rugrat
Poyser: Rugrat > Gad

Gad: 4
Dofla: 2
Rugrat: 1

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch.

Going to work now, so the next VCs will follow whenever I‘ve a bit of a break.

Vote: Rugrat

@MangoSenpai @DoflaMihawk @Chairman Nibel Move your votes over please.
Mango: Gad > Rugrat > Gad
Ultra: Rugrat >
Dofla: Gad
Gad: Dofla
Nibel: Dofla
Rugrat: Gad
Bachi: Rugrat
Poyser: Rugrat > Gad
Ratchet: Rugrat

Gad: 4
Dofla/Rugrat: 2

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Ratchet

Well not to be a dick but if you’re teammates with both of them and they’re both in trouble then which one would you try and save
The issue is that it's not a dichotomy - Ekko was there (which he did try to push), and given his claim, I think it is pretty evident that RDK wasn't afraid of looking bad off of CP because he believed that his claim would support his position. It's just a bit weird then to not try to leverage that into a mislynch over just bussing another buddy. It's not impossible - I argued just yesterday with Gram that Gad and RDK can fit as a team, and that Gad's play can be attributed to scum distancing from RDK. In fact, going into the Night Phase, that's exactly the assumption I was working under. When I went to go and check associative play around scum though, I found the angle against you more compelling and plausible.

Ratchet

I don’t find you very compelling either but here we are
Also, there is just absolutely no need for this - I haven't been rude or unfair to you at all. I'm actually respecting your town game here, because otherwise I think it's probably the worst I've ever seen you play. All you've done today is take shots at me despite operating under the assumption that I am, at least, genuine. It's just completely unnecessary.

Poyser

Also, there is just absolutely no need for this - I haven't been rude or unfair to you at all. I'm actually respecting your town game here, because otherwise I think it's probably the worst I've ever seen you play. All you've done today is take shots at me despite operating under the assumption that I am, at least, genuine. It's just completely unnecessary.
Not really, you’re the one that decided to quote me just to tell me what I was saying isn’t compelling. I wasn’t talking to you, I was just spit balling in the thread for others. I don’t really care if you find what I’m saying compelling or not because I already know you’re coming from the wrong solve and it won’t be changing.

Ratchet

Not really, you’re the one that decided to quote me just to tell me what I was saying isn’t compelling. I wasn’t talking to you, I was just spit balling in the thread for others. I don’t really care if you find what I’m saying compelling or not because I already know you’re coming from the wrong solve and it won’t be changing.
The post I quoted was made in response to me - I didn't just tell you to shut up, I explained why I disagreed with it. It's not just in this either - basically all throughout today you've been generally very unpleasant for no reason other than me being wrong. I spent several hours establishing how I came to the conclusions I came to, and you dismissed it with "this is stupid" and "not reading it". Just find it completely out of line, especially for someone who is supposed to be setting a good example for conduct here. At least if you are scum, there is obvious reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back