Nibel: Dofla
Rugrat: Gad
Bachi: Rugrat
Poyser: Rugrat > Gad

Gad: 4
Dofla: 2
Rugrat: 1

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch.

Going to work now, so the next VCs will follow whenever I‘ve a bit of a break.

Rugrat

Caldust
are you trying to get me to vote you again

what are you doing
Don’t care tbh. Poe is kind of boning me “I get to survive until Day 4 instead of Day 5”

My issue is that you made out that I was wrong that all PGO’s are unlimited.

Poyser

jailing both gad and dofla makes no sense tho as if the kill fails it doesnt help figure out the poe which was already gad and dofla

Poyser

You'll be dead anyway, you would only survive if you yourself were jailed. Nothing you claimed required your kill to succeed for your death.
this is literally moronic

if my target is protected then the role fails. thats literally how kills fucking work you absolute muppet

Ratchet

jailing both gad and dofla makes no sense tho as if the kill fails it doesnt help figure out the poe which was already gad and dofla
It ensures that scum is reduced to those two... which gives us a numbers advantage even further than what we have...

Of course, scum could abstain to frame them, but again, numbers advantage. It's far better than using it as protection and telling scum who they're safe to kill, absolute nonsense from you.

Ratchet

It's not how kills resolve BTW - you fail the kill, but the attempt is still used. The attempt is what is killing you. If you are jailed, then your action is blocked, and your attempt is never actually made.

Rugrat

Caldust
It’s worth having a think about who is the SK in the possibility that uncounter claimed vig is actually the vig.

I eliminated one suspect because I am the world’s dumbest SK (other than three games ago where I was SK and ROBBED of MVP by a cheat)

Ratchet

@Chairman Nibel I need to stress this - there is absolutely no reason to work around Poyser here. You should jail into the PoE, it's on him to prove his role and he is given the information he needs to do so.

Ratchet

It’s worth having a think about who is the SK in the possibility that uncounter claimed vig is actually the vig.

I eliminated one suspect because I am the world’s dumbest SK (other than three games ago where I was SK and ROBBED of MVP by a cheat)
It would have to either be Dofla (jailed so kill failed) or Gad (the jail would have to have been moved to him).

Rugrat

Caldust
There’s no opportunity cost to just letting Poyser use his role and lynching him tomorrow if he’s alive tbh

No desire to lynch him today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back