Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

you've also decided i was scum because i wasnt 100% gung ho on CP, as if I could be after having repping in and not read back any of D1
but apparently I just decided to first bus cp, then not bus him (or whatever nonsense you're peddling about me trying to divert from him which is a load of shit), then bus him again

yeah, sounds like scum

Poyser

Like CP was literally my first focus lmao. Why? He'd be my strongest teammate and he had a grand total of 1 vote. Again, Im not you

Poyser

Actually we had two players die in “Best of 2019” mafia when we targeted you and you had the role of picking your own role which you selected as PGO.
Yes, Im not saying they cant be unlimited. You said all of them are, which is pretty clearly not true

Ratchet

except i have tried to find the last scum, idiot
Where lol? You haven't been comparing interactions, you haven't ISO'd the flip scum, you haven't established any sort of wagon analysis.

Like let me put this in another way - you have two ways in which to respond to suspicion. You either defend your points, or you establish why someone else is more likely to be scum. As town, the latter is always preferred. You basically said you couldn't be bothered with the latter, and with the former, you've just created a situation today where you argue "this makes no sense!" and failed to address any of the points brought up from your ISO and interactions with scum. It's not like you haven't had the opportunity.

Not interested in going over this any further.

Ratchet

you've also decided i was scum because i wasnt 100% gung ho on CP, as if I could be after having repping in and not read back any of D1
Ah yes, when I have three separate parts and you find one half of a part and use that to summarise the entirety of it. Transparent.

Poyser

I said I wasnt going to do loads of reading back and leaving a detailed legacy. Not much point in that and i cba

I've clearly been here and trying to solve though, so you're talking shite

Poyser

Do you regularly find yourself in positions as bad as this? You only need to find one scum, surely your time is better serves doing that than eh, whatever this defence is supposed to be.
yes, defending yourself is BAD

got it

Day 4 vc4

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Mango: Gad > Rugrat > Gad
Ultra: Rugrat >
Dofla: Gad
Gad: Dofla
Nibel: Dofla

Gad/Dofla: 2

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch.

MY LISTENERS, LET'S MAKE A READ LIST

ULTRA- HE WONT BE ALIGNED WITH THE SCUM TEAM

RATCHET- SAME AS ULTRA, GOOD CASE ON POYSER ALSO, I HAVEN'T MADE TOO MANY ISO`S THIS GAME, WELL ITS GOOD THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOME WORK AT LEAST, NOT RLY SOLD ON A POYSER LYNCH THIS DAY PHASE THO, WE SHOULD GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT FOR THIS NIGHT,

GRAMMATON- MOST LIKELY NOT ALIGNED WITH THE SCUM TEAM, WAS JAILED BY NIBEL ON THE NIGHT WE HAD ONLY ONE KILL, SO WE SHOULD ASSUME THAT THE SK EITHER REFRAINED, OR SHOT HIM, OR GRAM IS SK,

CUBEY- NOT ALIGNED WITH THE MAFIA TEAM,

DOFFLA- NOT ALIGNED WITH THE MAFIA TEAM MOST LIKELY,

GAD- WONT BE ALIGNED WITH RDK, MAYBE SK IF WE HAVE ONE, SK CAN BE EVERYONE FROM THIS READ LIST TBH,

NIBEL- LET'S ANALYZE A LITTLE NIBEL`S CLAIM, HE JAILED GRAM D1, D2 HE JAILED MANGO(MANGO CLAIMED TO HAVE A RESULT D2 ALSO, SO WE SHOULD ASSUME HERE THAT NIBEL WAS REDIRECTED, OR HE IS LYING, PROBS REDIRECTED), D3 DOFFLA(HIS JAIL SEEMS TO BE REDIRECTED AGAIN BCS MANGO IS BLOCKED AGAIN NOW, WELL THE SCUMS HAD INFO ON HIM, SO A REDIRECT IS TOTALY POSSIBLE HERE,

MANGO- GOT A RESULT ON CUBEY D2, AND IM ASSUMING THAT NIBEL WAS REDIRECTED LAST NIGHT PHASE, CUZ SCUMS HAD INFO ON THEM BOTH IF THEY ARE TOWN, AND ITS THE BEST MOVE OVERALL TO CREATE PARANOIA;

RUGRAT- HE CLAIMED PGO VIG, KILLED AURELIAN N3, PRIO TO THAT HE CLAIMED TO TRUST AURELIANS CLAIM AND CLAIMED TO NOT SHOT ALSO, STILL NOT CONVINCED BCS OF HIS VIG CLAIM, BUT PROBABLY THE BEST DIRECTION TODAY;

POYSER- POE, EVERYONE FROM THIS LIST HAS SOMETHING GOING ON FOR EM, I LIKED RATCHETS CASE ON HIM, IT IS TRUE THAT HE TRIED TO DIVERT FROM BOTH CP AND RDK, IDK HOW HE MISSED THE FACT THAT HE IS A NIGHT TIME DESPERADO THO, HE WAS APPARENTLY RLY CAREFUL WITH HIS ROLES AND DIRECTIONS WHEN HE WAS SCUM, I DONT RLY BELIEVE HE DIDNT KNOW HE CAN USE HIS ROLE N3, A BETTER EXPLANATION WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT HE DIDNT USED HIS ROLE CUZ HE DIDNT HINTED AT A TARGET THE PREVIOUS PHASE;

VOTE LYNCH RUGRAT

-AND IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON, YEAH-
Mango: Gad > Rugrat > Gad
Ultra: Rugrat >
Dofla: Gad
Gad: Dofla
Nibel: Dofla
Rugrat: Gad
Bachi: Rugrat

Gad: 3
Dofla: 2
Rugrat: 1

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch.

Ratchet

your other point was that i was coaching watson in the thread :whathekong
The Poyser special: changes the actual point, and then defends that from a point of mockery.

Yeah, you can have fun with that one. You haven't explained any part of why you were apparently satisfied by her reads list, or what promoted you to ask her out of the blue, or why you think she might have prodded you, because that's not convenient. Give me a break, I'm satisfied that the points have been made, better hope you're not around tomorrow!

Poyser

Ill shoot dofla tonight

I dont feel good about bachi still, but realistically claiming hated as scum is a death warrant as its physically impossible for him to win with that claim so ill let it go

gad doesnt feel right, even tho i cant realistically explain why

i just saw that gram was JKed N1, so keep in mind there's a chance he could be SK

Not really sure how PoE could go any further than that. Outside shot of Mango being mafia still, but means he is both a protective role (or bus drive) and a tracker so seems really unlikely. I want to say nibel could be scum but again i dont know why mafia would have a strongman if town dont have any protection

there you go @Ratchet there's my legacy. its pretty much "follow the poe" so you can see why I didnt feel it necessary to do 59 ISOs

Bachi

Distinguished
Why exactly are you clearing Gad and Dofla from being aligned with mafia? They're both huge statements that you havent explained at all

Also that last point is a huge contradiction. You said I was super careful with my roles and directions when I was scum, and in the same breath you said you dont believe I didn't know and conclude that I'm scum. How do they add up?
FOR THE FIRST QUESTION, RDK WAS TRYING TO LYNCH DOFFLA OF THE BACK OF THAT RELOADED LYNCH, TALE IN ACCOUNT RELOADED`S PLAY AROUND HIM ALSO, , DOESNT RLY SEEM ALIGNED TO ME,
GAD WAS ALSO PUSHED BY SCUMS, DONT RLY THINK THAT HE IS ALIGNED WITH THEM, HE ASLO VOTED BOTH CP AND RDK WITHOUT RESISTENCE, IF RUGRAT IS TOWN, GAD CAN BE INDI/SCUM THO, BUT I WILL FOCUS ON THIS DAY PHASE, NOT ON IFS.

FOR THE SECOND QUESTION, I DONT SEE THE CONTRADICTION EXACTLY, MY POINT IS THAT I THINK YOU ARE BLUFFLING, AND YOU KNOW HOW YOUR ROLE WORKS, IT IS WRONG TO ASSUME THAT SOMEONE SHOULD KNOW HIS ROLE, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO IS HIGHLY INVESTED IN THE GAME, LIKE YOU? NAH, ITS NOT WRONG.
LIKE I HAVE 3 TIMES LESS POSTS THAN YOU, AND I STILL GOT MY ROLE RIGHT AND REMEMBER IT WITHOUT A PROBLEM.

-FOCUS ON THE NOW, YO!-

Poyser

The Poyser special: changes the actual point, and then defends that from a point of mockery.

Yeah, you can have fun with that one. You haven't explained any part of why you were apparently satisfied by her reads list, or what promoted you to ask her out of the blue, or why you think she might have prodded you, because that's not convenient. Give me a break, I'm satisfied that the points have been made, better hope you're not around tomorrow!
why would i bother talking about why i think she might have done anything? i cant answer it and i dont need to figure out her alignment because shes dead

i asked for her reads list because i had literally no read on her whatsoever. i cant remember what i found interesting about it

she barely entered my thoughts at all as a read one way or the other, and i was more interested in CP and ekko as directions for that day, and then she died

Poyser

like how is "why did you ask her for a reads list out of the blue" a thing? just proper fucking stupid

she posted whilst i was in the thread, so i decided to ask her for her reads

fucking shocking play init

Magic

Resplendent
Votes will be accepted until 2:12pm(14:12) pst. You have precisely 11 hours and 52 minutes from this post.

Poyser

last line is just muppetry as well

oh no better hope im not around so you cant make yourself look like an idiot and lynch me! what a threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back