• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

I do agree there, but also don't think your kill really is a confirm at this stage. We can reasonably assume the serial has kill protection. It's not a guarantee but it's plausible enough to question any clear that revolves around them not dying. Given that the serial is either the only thing that's left, or 1 of 2 scum left, it's at best a 50/50 which isn't really much good. This is why I maintain it wasn't worth leaving one of Gad or Dofla open last night - if they're town you die and we think they're either town or serial. It doesn't really help.
No I got that side of it, but since I was also top of your poe my thinking was it could have helped clear it up a lot more and faster rather than dragging it out just to try and block a kill

Bachi

Distinguished
I THINK THAT WE HAVE 1 MAFIA LEFT, IM WORKING UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT THEY USED RDKS ROLE ON RUGRAT D1, THIS IS WHY WE HAD 3 KILLS N2, 2 KILLS FROM MAFIA AND 1 FROM HIME, WE WENT THROUGH NIGHT 1-4 AND N2 IS THE ODD ONE OUT, SO IM NOT WORKING UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT WE HAVE A SERIAL.
AND IF THERE IS 1 MAFIA LEFT, IT WONT BE CUBEY, HE WAS TRACKED D2 NO NOWHERE, IT WONT BE DOFFLA, DOFLA IS NOT KILLING HIME, IT WONT BE RATCHET AND ULTRA I DOUBT THEY BUSSED THAT HARD, AND IF THEY DID GOOD FOR THEM I GUESS.
WHAT I HAVE LEFT IS GAD, POYSER, NIBEL/MANGO, I WOULD LYNCH IN THIS ORDER
-YOU SHOULD WALK ON MY WAVELENGTH, MY LISTENERS-

Poyser

I THINK THAT WE HAVE 1 MAFIA LEFT, IM WORKING UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT THEY USED RDKS ROLE ON RUGRAT D1, THIS IS WHY WE HAD 3 KILLS N2, 2 KILLS FROM MAFIA AND 1 FROM HIME, WE WENT THROUGH NIGHT 1-4 AND N2 IS THE ODD ONE OUT, SO IM NOT WORKING UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT WE HAVE A SERIAL.
AND IF THERE IS 1 MAFIA LEFT, IT WONT BE CUBEY, HE WAS TRACKED D2 NO NOWHERE, IT WONT BE DOFFLA, DOFLA IS NOT KILLING HIME, IT WONT BE RATCHET AND ULTRA I DOUBT THEY BUSSED THAT HARD, AND IF THEY DID GOOD FOR THEM I GUESS.
WHAT I HAVE LEFT IS GAD, POYSER, NIBEL/MANGO, I WOULD LYNCH IN THIS ORDER
-YOU SHOULD WALK ON MY WAVELENGTH, MY LISTENERS-
There will almost certainly be an SK
Whether there is another mafia member left or not is debatable, but I'll personally send you a fiver if theres no sk (or sk equivalent)

Bachi

Distinguished
There will almost certainly be an SK
Whether there is another mafia member left or not is debatable, but I'll personally send you a fiver if theres no sk (or sk equivalent)
ARE YOU GONNA USE YOUR ROLE? I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE YOU OUT OF THE POE OTHERWISE, I GUESS WE WILL LYNCH GAD AND HOPE THAT HE IS THE LAST MAFIA...
-LETS THINK ABOUT THIS MY LISTENERS-

Ratchet

I did wonder if Mafia could get another extra kill from RDK's role, per the wording I don't see anything to prevent that. I guess it's possible, but the PoE is largely the same anyway. Gad/Poyser/Dofla.

Bachi

Distinguished
I did wonder if Mafia could get another extra kill from RDK's role, per the wording I don't see anything to prevent that. I guess it's possible, but the PoE is largely the same anyway. Gad/Poyser/Dofla.
WELL THEY WERE HARD DEFENDING RUGRAT, SO THEY HAD INFO ON HIM SOMEHOW, IF THEY TOOK HIS SHOT, THIS WOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM REASONS TO CLEAR HIM(RDK CLEARED HIM)
- THIS IS THE THEORY AT LEAST MY LISTENER-

Poyser

ARE YOU GONNA USE YOUR ROLE? I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE YOU OUT OF THE POE OTHERWISE, I GUESS WE WILL LYNCH GAD AND HOPE THAT HE IS THE LAST MAFIA...
-LETS THINK ABOUT THIS MY LISTENERS-
I will use it tonight, I just got caught with my pants down a little after the last day phase

Poyser

Its certainly a decent enough theory as to why RDK chose rugrat to fake an innocent on. If you're gonna clear anybody, it may as well be the vig who wont be lynched anyway (lol)

Bachi

Distinguished
WELL THEY WERE HARD DEFENDING RUGRAT, SO THEY HAD INFO ON HIM SOMEHOW, IF THEY TOOK HIS SHOT, THIS WOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM REASONS TO CLEAR HIM(RDK CLEARED HIM)
- THIS IS THE THEORY AT LEAST MY LISTENER-
THEY JAIL WAS ALSO REVEALED AT THAT POINT, THEY MESSED WITH NIBEL SOMEHOW, WE KNOW NIBEL JAILED MANGO, BUT MANGO GOT A NO VISIT ON CUBEY, SO THE JAIL WAS MESSED WITH IF NIBEL AINT MAFIA
-BASICALLY THEY COULD HAVE USED THAT SHOT N2 EASILY, MY LISTENERS-

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. Guys, it's possible I made an error. I said I jailed Dofla during night 3 but it was Gad. Also last night I jailed Mango and Gad.

Poyser

seems pretty clear cut then

vote gad

Open to suggestions here on who to shoot. Probably depends on his flip but Im thinking if he flips town/SK then I'd likely shoot Dofla, and if he flips mafia then maybe cubey or bachi?

Poyser

actually nvm, cubey was tracked nowhere on N2 so thats means he's pretty much the only one completely ruled out of being sk or mafia lmao

Poyser

guess ill just shoot mango unless gad flips sk? could easily see SK with a tracking perk tbf and i have scum read him most of the game, just cleared him based on the scum rolecop flipping

if gad flips sk, ill shoot dofla

Poyser

Keep forgetting bachi has claimed hated, so he can never win as a lone survivor kek. if its a fake claim then he'd be outed in the final phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back