Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
unvote
vote flower

Still think retro looks bad but more confident on this, too many red flag posts to ignore at this point plus she looks like she doesn't know what to do and is afraid to make a move with the lack of vote whereas town flower would've 100% just sheeped ultra here. People with assumptions about what flower is capable of as scum should be aware that she was top poster last game as scum with 600+ posts after repping in
The sheeping is also evidently false. In Members Ultra still wanted to D1 you while I got cold feet due to your Hider claim. This shit happens and me being hesitant as Town is literally nothing new. Hell, I even hesitated on fucking Xadlin who I never ever read wrong a single time kek. You‘re also an asset as Town and not somebody I wanna risk losing early, usually. Now I think you‘re just scum, but holding hesitation against me is god awful.
I don't think she's being coached she's been pretty sloppy and couldn't commit to her suspicion of me. I think she's come in overconfident and has landed on her face
So I‘m suddenly a T1 scum player who can fool Gram AND Ultra at the same time? Wow. Because that‘s the implication here. Also implies you don‘t think they‘re scum btw as they would do the coaching.
Why tho? Gram made like one post about her and you never town read her to my knowledge
He made multiple posts about me and even shielded me from RDK.
I town read her on entrance

Ah, I skimmed it because paragraphs
And that‘s not something I would ever expect you to do as Town. You would do your due diligence and see who‘s defending me.

All your points towards me are cherry picking and you don‘t approach it with the mindset to solve. Surely you would look more at the bigger picture and you would also put things in order and portray them accurately. Here you‘ve just singled out things which make me look bad to justify your push while ignoring everything else. Now, who‘s the sloppy one.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
See, this is mealymouthing, and exactly my point - you're refusing to actually put your foot down and elaborate on this, just vaguely allude to your reads around the active players, lol
On the subject of elaborating. You're townreading Flower even though she hasn't elaborated on anything I asked her to. Idk, I'm with CP on this one. The bald one is wise

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
But yes I do town read her and it's not derivative.

I find it hard to believe you can't reconcile a lot of what she's done as pretty typical town fare on her end. I think she's quite terrible at understanding other's perspectives as both alignments, and that seems to be what primarily is being leveraged against her.
Idk how this led you to believe she's town or what exactly led you to believe she's town again?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I am not sure on Tempest.

I’m fine with letting him do his thing, he’s fundamentally required to push stuff that makes sense in the event he is scum - it’s not like we’re going to have to take a shitty guess based on 8 posts on day 5

Grammaton

Consigliere
Idk how this led you to believe she's town or what exactly led you to believe she's town again?

He isn’t saying that though, is he?

He’s saying the stuff that CP is explicitly scum reading her for (her lack of positional empathy) is just a facet of her personality that comes through whether she’s town or scum - he didn’t say it led him to town reading her

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Vote Lynch CP.

Yeah, that piling on from both Gad and him on me is totally not suspicious or anything kek. Feels like they intentionally want to keep me in Execution range.

I‘m going back to bed. That push continues being horrendous and I refuse to believe CP is this dense as Town at this point.
Also this. This should ring bells. It's D1 and you've been bringing this up since early D1 even. Execution range? Why would anyone even use that so early when threats haven't even been established yet? Like, you're trying to make the push on you feel more vile and dangerous than it actually is/was. Could be your inability to actually counter the points made against you.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Who are my team mates? Where is your solving? What you‘re doing to me rn reminds me of what I did to Gad previous game. You get hung up on one little thing (the Melkor interaction) and just push and push while fabricating more reasons along the way (the following Ultra‘s vote thing in DD…which I debunked and the tagging Gram multiple times…which I debunked) which is straight up garbage play I don‘t see you pull as Town. Previous game you were also much more open to taking other views into consideration. You were not like your read is right and the others are trash. Which is basically what you‘re accusing both Gram and Ultra of.
I'm sure I've given you more than one thing to counter over the course of your desperate attempts to attach reasons for your shading me

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
And that‘s not something I would ever expect you to do as Town. You would do your due diligence and see who‘s defending me
Someone give me thoughts on this. Someone who knows CP better than I do anyways

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
vote lynch Reloaded

That comment on Nibel looks bad.
What comment and why?
He isn’t saying that though, is he?

He’s saying the stuff that CP is explicitly scum reading her for (her lack of positional empathy) is just a facet of her personality that comes through whether she’s town or scum - he didn’t say it led him to town reading her
That's fair, although I kinda disagree with him saying he should go for CP for this push cause I think what he's doing he is very much in the CP playbook if Flower is indeed town and struggling. Speaking from personal experience here.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
What comment and why?

That's fair, although I kinda disagree with him saying he should go for CP for this push cause I think what he's doing he is very much in the CP playbook if Flower is indeed town and struggling. Speaking from personal experience here.
And before someone pounces on this, I still think he's right about Flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back